BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Chiffon Peony Freesia body mist was created as a romanti, gentle fragrance of eternal beauty. The perfume is composed of peony, fresh South African white freesia, luminous Italian bergamot and dreamy vanilla aromas.

• Does anyone know where else I can purchase this scent bes...1 Answers
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
An S.
Naples, FL
This is fresh and fragrant. I love this this body mist. It is especially nice following a hot shower, just before hopping into bed with my husband. He loves the fragrance. Kind of romantic, with the light fragrance of peonies and freesia, two of my favorite flowers. It is not easy to find. I think Victoria's Secret may have discontinued it, but every now and then I find it online and order it. A nice little splurge---just for me---oh, and my husband!
Valerie D.
South Bend, IN
I love these body mists. I got them on sale and they smell amazing. They had a lot of scent options so I think that they would have something for everyone. The sale made the mists very very affordable so it was totally worth the purchase. I would definitely purchase these again.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This scent is soft and delicate and not over powering. It's like the perfect spring scent! I bought 2 bottles years ago during one of the semi annual sales and sadly have not seen it again but keep an eye out for this scent during their sales. It's definitely a must have!
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy Victoria secret often I like there products I like the bottle how nice it looks. The smell is really good I had a sample and really liked it so I had to buy it. I bought it at a Victoria secret that's inside a mall. I would and have bought it again.
Moiya w.
I remember getting this like it was yesterday my mom took me to the mall with her and I begged for this and she got it of course cause I'm cute😏 but it smelt so good until I got home and put it on me I did not like that smell at all I cried to my mom to take it back for another one but she didn't because she liked it and took it for herself 😂😂😭😭😔
Alexandra S.
fort myers, FL
I use this almost every day! I am always getting complimented on how great I smell. It gives me a confidence boost every time I use it. My significant other loves it too! My to go routine for date night! Recommend to everyone who wants a light, great smelling mist! :)
Yailin B.
Es bueno, aunque realmente no es mi favorito entre laa fragancias de Victoria's Secret. Se mantiene la esencia durante un par de horas, tiene un olor realmente agradable, sin embargo, no me ha gustado usarlo mucho actualmente.
Kelsie C.
Salem, NH
Victoria's Secret scents are amazing! If you haven't tried their sprays then you definitely should and their sales around Christmas are great if you keep and eye out for them, but if you don't, they can get expensive. I would buy their sale products again.
Sam J.
Novi, MI
Victoria's secret has by far some of my favorite perfumes and body mists! Such a gentle mist that lasts a long time as well as having some amazing scents! I haven't gotten any that I didn't absolutely love! Would definitely repurchase this product.
Orinthia T.
Middle River, MD
Does anyone know where else I can purchase this scent besides eBay?