BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Go full-on flirty for spring with a limited-edition blend of exotic bergamot and warm solar flower.

Lauren G.
Lyndhurst
This was a really nice scent and I used the whole bottle. Definitely something I recommend and would repurchase if I were to finish all of my other fragrances. It was a sweet scent but not too much.
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
Victoria's Secrets champagne body mist smells so good. It has a fresh smell and it lasts all day on your skin. I paid 850 for it in my local mall. It's well worth the price I would recommend this product
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i simply love victoria's fantasies fragrance mist charmed because it smells awesome and is long lasting scent. this sell for a great value and priced very reasonable. the scent is a fresh and not overpowering. i would definitely recommend to others.
Daniela R.
Victoria's Secret
Enviar
Victoria's Secret Fantasies Fragrance Mist Charmed SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret with Love, Dream Angels Forever Gift Pack Body Lotion 1.7fl and Eau De Parfum .25fl Oz SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret Dream of Passion Fragrance Mist 8.4 Oz Splash Spray SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Limited Edition Sugarpop Body Double Mist 8.4oz SEE DETAILS
Victorias Secret VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret PURE DAYDREAM HAND AND BODY CREAM 6.7 OZ SEE DETAILS
Victoria Secret Victoria's Secret True Escape Hydrating Body Lotion 8.4 oz SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret Breathless Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz SEE DETAILS
Victorias Secret Victoria by Victoria's Secret for Women SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret Beach Angel Summer Edition Fragrance Mist 8.4oz SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret Love Spell Untamed SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret Pink "Merry Merry" Body Mist 2.5oz / 75ml Travel Size SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret RAPTURE 1.7oz Eau De Cologne By VICTORIA SECRET SEE DETAILS
Victoria Secret Body By Victoria By Victoria'S Secret Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 Oz (New) SEE DETAILS
97% Full Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Twinkleberry Body Double Mist Discontinued SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret Victoria Secret Summer Collection "Paradise" Mist SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret Victoria`s Secret Moonlight Dream Body Mist for Women, 4 Ounce SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum Gift Set 2.66ml/.09fl Oz. SEE DETAILS
Victoria's Secret Pink Wild & Breezy Body Mist 250 ml/8.4 fl oz SEE DETAILS
VICTORIA SECRET by Victoria's Secret for WOMEN: MOONLIGHT DREAM BODY LOTION 8.4 OZ SEE DETAILS
Victorias Secret Victoria's Secret Dare SEE DETAILS
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
This is my favorite Victoria's Secret fragrance mist and lotion I absolutely love this product I put it on every day before I go somewhere it smells so good and it lasts a long time I highly recommended to anyone that wants a long lasting Fragrance ❤️
Ivonne R.
Orlando , FL
Nothing better than a fresh and sweet smell. A must have for summer are the limited edition fragance mist from Victoria Secret. To feel fresh the hot days of summer
Christina S.
Battle Creek, MI
I loved this fragrance mist. It smells so good, and isn't overpowering like a lot of other sprays seem to be. The scent also lasts a lot longer than other sprays that I have used. All in all, this stuff is great!
Kadance H.
Enterprise, AL
The smell of this mist is beautiful the only down side is it doesn't last all day. I found myself using it 4 or 5 times a day. I would say it's a bit pricey for everyday use.
Ivy B.
New Phila, OH
I recently got a sample of this perfume from spending so much money at VS. it's a great product and seems to last most of the day! I would probably buy it again and recommend it to a friend!
Andria D.
East Lansing, MI
Just recently purchased this fragrance and I'm hooked. I'm in love with Victoria secret products because they last long and aren't very expensive because you can usually catch a sale.
Melissa M.
What does it smell like is it strong?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Argelis L.
Medley, FL
Could you tell me what this fragrance looks like?