Victoria's Secret Charm Daily Body Wash

by Victoria's Secret

Enchant in secret charm, a bright bouquet of fresh honeysuckle captivated by soft jasmine. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe Vera and calming chamomile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Charm Daily Body Wash!
San Francisco , CA
Smells amazing and makes your skin silky soft. It the scent stays after you finish taking a shower. Feeling fresh and smelling nice. Love the products for Victoria Secret.
Virginia Bch, VA
I loved this scent and I had a matching perfume to go with it. I always loved to use this body wash every day in the shower. It is very affordable and has a lot of product in the container. I would definitely recommend this product.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Victoria's Secret Charm Daily Body Wash uploaded by Cheyenne S.
I love this product I am unfortunately out of it but I still have an itsy bitsy teeny weeny bit the fragrance Mist left the only thing that I don't like is I don't think they don't still sell it in stores
Clarksburg, WV
Love VS. try to only shop there when things are on sale. Got this when they were on sale buy 2 get one. Love the smell of jasmine. Nice soothing smell relaxing Would buy again.
I love all the different scents that they have, you can’t get so good promotions at the store for this, if you subscribe for the email they will send you a lot of good emails
Laredo, TX
I just love this lotion from victoria secret it smells like heaven, I don't change their lotions from nothing else they all smell super good but this is my favorite 💥
Germantown, MD
This lotion leaves me smelling like a dream and feeling like one too! I can't deny that it gets me a lot of compliments! Victoria secret is definitely a triple threat and I'm always there buying my most popular scents in lotions, perfumes , and hair care! And then they get me with the clothes yes Victoria's Secret truly is my personal piece of heaven!
I didn't think I would like this scent, as I usually find one or two scents and stick with them. This was surprisingly nice and not overpowering. It lasts all day, which is also a huge selling point for me. If you're scared to try a new scent or product, don't be with this product.
Boerne, TX
Gave this as a gift to my sister for her birthday as its her favorite scent, and she loved it! Makes great gifts for loved ones or just a nice scent to buy for yourself. Always try out the mini if you're unsure. If you use it up, get the bigger size :) If not, try something else.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my all time favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. I'll be completely honest, and tell you that 90% of the scents from VS get super annoying after you get through 1/3 of the bottle. But the Secret Charm scent is just heavenly, it's fresh and clean, and it's not super flowery or heavy, just the way I like it!

Looking for your answer?