Victoria's Secret Charm Daily Body Wash

by Victoria's Secret

Enchant in secret charm, a bright bouquet of fresh honeysuckle captivated by soft jasmine. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe Vera and calming chamomile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Charm Daily Body Wash!
Minneola, FL
I really like this scent from Victoria's Secret. It's in my top 5, but not my favorite scent. I prefer to lotion in Secret Charm scent.
Aurora, IL
I don't like this lotion because it is too oily and it drys my skin so much! It feels like sand paper after drying but it smells good
Soo good! I always buy for me and for my mom! She loves and she says that she uses for special days, she doesn't need even use perfum
Very nice product. I love how much product is in the bottle. It smells very sweet but not over powering. Would recommend. It's my fav
Oldsmar, FL
It smells wonderful. It feels great on the skin and makes you smell delightful. Of course, it's not cheap, but it's worth the money.
Best smell soooooo good and they do last a while which is okay for the price of 18.50 . theirvis such a range of smell gor everyone
Moorhead, MN
Nice fragrance, long lasting, no irritation, perfect for sensitive skin, beautiful packaging, long lasting, wonderful product.
Refugio, TX
I have always bought this scent from victoria secret amd i always will. The scent stays on for a long time and smells so good.
Blue island, IL
I love those fragrance! I'm so sad they discontinued it 😒 Such a fresh and clean fragrance that is perfect for every occasion!
Chicago , IL
The smell is very strong but smells good . The gel does not change the color of my towl which was a previous problem for me .

Looking for your answer?