Victoria's Secret Charm Daily Body Wash

by Victoria's Secret

Enchant in secret charm, a bright bouquet of fresh honeysuckle captivated by soft jasmine. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe Vera and calming chamomile.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Charm Daily Body Wash!
Littlerock, CA
Smells amazing and keeps the smell lasting all day ! Bought st Victoria's Secret on sale and it's really good
Smell lasts for a long time but not my favorite scent. Only worth getting during the semi annual sale.
Got this during this semi annual sale so it was super cheap, perfect smell to wear throughout the day!
Milwaukee, WI
😍😍😍😍 It smells wonderful and the scent really last all day I get compliments a lot. I would buy again
Victorville, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! You know girls love Victoria's secret. I recommend this product most defiantly
Parlier, CA
Love victoria secret products but wasent into this scent as much great proud uct but not the scent.
I love it! Smells amazing and very long lasting. Smell is sophisicated but also floral and girly.
Hephzibah, GA
I think Victoria Secret perfume smell so good. I love all of them. I whish I could buy them all.
Phoenix, AZ
I honestly think this one smells fresh and clean it kind of reminds me of a bathroom smell lol
Victoria's secret is just amazing. Can't stop buying their products I love everyone of them.

Looking for your answer?