Victoria's Secret Charm Body Wash uploaded by Elizabeth M.Victoria's Secret Charm Body Wash uploaded by Sara V.Victoria's Secret Charm Body Wash uploaded by ARIXON L.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Enchant in secret charm, a bright bouquet of fresh honeysuckle captivated by soft jasmine. Experience the luxury of fragrance. Refreshing formula is infused with conditioning aloe Vera and calming chamomile.

Buy on Beauty ...*
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Germantown, MD
This lotion leaves me smelling like a dream and feeling like one too! I can't deny that it gets me a lot of compliments! Victoria secret is definitely a triple threat and I'm always there buying my most popular scents in lotions, perfumes , and hair care! And then they get me with the clothes yes Victoria's Secret truly is my personal piece of heaven!
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my all time favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. I'll be completely honest, and tell you that 90% of the scents from VS get super annoying after you get through 1/3 of the bottle. But the Secret Charm scent is just heavenly, it's fresh and clean, and it's not super flowery or heavy, just the way I like it!
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
I didn't think I would like this scent, as I usually find one or two scents and stick with them. This was surprisingly nice and not overpowering. It lasts all day, which is also a huge selling point for me. If you're scared to try a new scent or product, don't be with this product.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
Gave this as a gift to my sister for her birthday as its her favorite scent, and she loved it! Makes great gifts for loved ones or just a nice scent to buy for yourself. Always try out the mini if you're unsure. If you use it up, get the bigger size :) If not, try something else.
Meisha A.
Meisha A.
Hollywood, FL
This Victoria secret scent is amazing and is by far the best scent they've released it doesn't leave a musky scent and you smell absolutely fantastic after the only problem is it doesn't last very long the scent that is and since it doesn't last long the bottle empties very fast
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
BEST SMELLING THING EVER, this is fresh, sweet and clean at at the same time, it makes me feel so young and fresh whenever i wear this. however it is not as long lasting as i would like it to be. but there's a perfume version for this so the problem doesn't really matters
Shiawntae G.
Shiawntae G.
I'm almost sure they stopped carrying this spray but this was one of my absolute favorites as well. I have my summer scents and winter scents, and this scent is for sure one of my summer scents. I usually go on eBay to buy it bc they discontinued it in the stores.
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA
Such awesome sprays, I have it in a bunch of different scents, but I really love the people one, I beloved is called passion or something along those lines, my daughter life to steal it too. Very pleasant scent, I buy these constantly and you should too!!
Kim N.
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
This lotions works like every other Victoria secret lotion. It does the job but is t completely effective at moisturizing because it is used more for the scent appeal. The reason I don't rate it higher is because It is not
My favorite scent they have .
Heleine G.
Heleine G.
Palo Alto, CA
This smells sooo good ! It's not too strong either . It has and nice lavender scent to it. I bought this from Victoria secret at the Hillsdale mall. It was about $8. I wish it would have been a bigger bottle but I will definitely be buying it soon .❤️❤️