Victoria's Secret Candied Violet SUGARED FLORALS Fragrance Mist 8.4oz uploaded by KC G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Candied Violet SUGARED FLORALS Fragrance Mist 8.4oz see more...

Jasmine L.
Tacoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has got to be my favorite body mist! I can’t get over the sweet smell! I love love love this line! I haven’t seen it in a while but I would definitely buy more! There’s usually always deals, so it’s pretty affordable! Of course I would recommend😍😍
Kate R.
Los Angeles
I wasn't expecting this brand to actually end up being as quality as it is, but I was proved wrong! This smells great and sticks to your clothes so it ends up lasting all day. Washes out easily so you don't have to worry about it being stinky forever.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Janet B.
Palmdale, CA
This is one of my favorite mists that Victoria Secret has. It's an amazing smell and it isnt too strong, I'm sensitive to strong smells and his is so perfect for me. I got it online at victoria secret and I would recommend this to anyone trying s new fragrance from there.
Jennifer S.
Irving, TX
Where do i begin? VS has always done an amazing job when it comes to fragrances, the smell is absolutely intoxicating and their bottles are always done beautifully. This is one of the fragrances i never forgotten about due to how amazing it is, I definitely definitely recommend this product
Ana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This used to be one of my favorite fragrances until it started to give me an allergic reaction the area where I would apply would get these bumps, really gross and it would dry out my skin. If it wasnt for that I would probably still use it. It smells great and Ive always loved it.
Dhara P.
Scottsdale, AZ
this is my favorite fragrance. i got a recommendation from a friend. this is long lasting no matter if you are inside or outside running. value is great for the price. i bought at victoria secret. and id recommend to all my friends that i have. this smells amazing.
Erica S.
Port Republic, NJ
This perfume smells delicioussssss!! So amazing and they even have deals on it at VS!! Like any VS perfume you do have to apply it a few times throughout the day because it does eventually fade. The packaging is so cute too!
L G.
Cambridge, OH
victoria secrets has so many good smelling perfumes and sprays but they are expensive and it seems like they sell alot tho. but the smell is really good and stays on for just a little bit
Anika B.
Commerce, TX
I use this everyday. I feel very pretty after using this. This is good too. Will definitely recommend this product to my friends and family. Will definitely purchase more.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?