Victoria's Secret Candied Violet SUGARED FLORALS Fragrance Mist 8.4oz uploaded by KC G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Candied Violet SUGARED FLORALS Fragrance Mist 8.4oz see more...

Jasmine L.
Tacoma
This has got to be my favorite body mist! I can’t get over the sweet smell! I love love love this line! I haven’t seen it in a while but I would definitely buy more! There’s usually always deals, so it’s pretty affordable! Of course I would recommend😍😍
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Maria L.
Personally i always tend for the vanilla or coconut fragrances but this time a friend gifted me this product so I really had to try it.

I was shock because i fell in love with the smell, the scent is so sweet but delicate at the same time it's not strong as others and that's why I like it so much because i don't feel that I'm getting an allergy because of the strong essence, instead I get to enjoy the smell and everyone around me also liked it as i got so many compliments on the first day and every day that i put on the fragrance.
Janet B.
Palmdale, CA
This is one of my favorite mists that Victoria Secret has. It's an amazing smell and it isnt too strong, I'm sensitive to strong smells and his is so perfect for me. I got it online at victoria secret and I would recommend this to anyone trying s new fragrance from there.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I like sweet scents so naturally I got this one. I keep it in my bag so I can grab it on the go. It gives me a fresh scent throughout the day and it last for a bit. I do still have to keep spraying though. Some people think it might be too strong on me but I enjoy it.
Chantell F.
Rogersville, TN
I do not own this particular scent, but I have bought so many mists from you over the years, and I cannot pick out my favorite. They all smell so good. Sugared Florals smells exactly like you would picture. Like sweet flowers. a very good smell, one of my tops.
Kirsten M.
Petaluma, CA
I really love this sooooo much! Like the smell is so good and it lasts a long time on your skin! 💕 My friends has this too and they love it. And it's not that pricey. Which is a good thing. The scent is really refreshing! I'd highly recommend this to others! 😁😉
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
This is one of my all time faves that i ALWAYS have to have! I am a HUGE V.S/PINK/DREAM ANGELS junkie so I have to have EVERYTHING! The smell is pure heaven and it lasts sooo long! I love the bottles as well, they're always super cute. I will continue buying for as long as they are available!
Gabriela F.
Uffffffffffffffffffffff, i'm in love with how smell this fragrance of victoria's secret, it was my first time when i got them the other month, i don't buy it my boyfriend give it to me, and i really recommended to every girl lover of sweet fragrance!
Kate R.
Los Angeles
I wasn't expecting this brand to actually end up being as quality as it is, but I was proved wrong! This smells great and sticks to your clothes so it ends up lasting all day. Washes out easily so you don't have to worry about it being stinky forever.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?