Victoria's Secret Candied Violet SUGARED FLORALS Fragrance Mist 8.4oz uploaded by KC G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Candied Violet SUGARED FLORALS Fragrance Mist 8.4oz see more...

Maria L.
Maria L.
Personally i always tend for the vanilla or coconut fragrances but this time a friend gifted me this product so I really had to try it.

I was shock because i fell in love with the smell, the scent is so sweet but delicate at the same time it's not strong as others and that's why I like it so much because i don't feel that I'm getting an allergy because of the strong essence, instead I get to enjoy the smell and everyone around me also liked it as i got so many compliments on the first day and every day that i put on the fragrance.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Newport, VT
This is one of my all time faves that i ALWAYS have to have! I am a HUGE V.S/PINK/DREAM ANGELS junkie so I have to have EVERYTHING! The smell is pure heaven and it lasts sooo long! I love the bottles as well, they're always super cute. I will continue buying for as long as they are available!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Irving, TX
Where do i begin? VS has always done an amazing job when it comes to fragrances, the smell is absolutely intoxicating and their bottles are always done beautifully. This is one of the fragrances i never forgotten about due to how amazing it is, I definitely definitely recommend this product
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I like sweet scents so naturally I got this one. I keep it in my bag so I can grab it on the go. It gives me a fresh scent throughout the day and it last for a bit. I do still have to keep spraying though. Some people think it might be too strong on me but I enjoy it.
Chantell F.
Chantell F.
Rogersville, TN
I do not own this particular scent, but I have bought so many mists from you over the years, and I cannot pick out my favorite. They all smell so good. Sugared Florals smells exactly like you would picture. Like sweet flowers. a very good smell, one of my tops.
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Petaluma, CA
I really love this sooooo much! Like the smell is so good and it lasts a long time on your skin! 💕 My friends has this too and they love it. And it's not that pricey. Which is a good thing. The scent is really refreshing! I'd highly recommend this to others! 😁😉
Gabriela F.
Gabriela F.
Uffffffffffffffffffffff, i'm in love with how smell this fragrance of victoria's secret, it was my first time when i got them the other month, i don't buy it my boyfriend give it to me, and i really recommended to every girl lover of sweet fragrance!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
I bought this because of the cheap price. The scent is fresh and not over the top. It does not last all day but I bring it with me to spray whole I'm out. I would recommend this product because the scent is still nice and the price is even better
L G.
L G.
Cambridge, OH
victoria secrets has so many good smelling perfumes and sprays but they are expensive and it seems like they sell alot tho. but the smell is really good and stays on for just a little bit
Ashleigh N.
Ashleigh N.
Roanoke, VA
I love the smell of this product. I use it just about every day. The bottle seems to last a long time also I've had a bottle for about 6 months now and I'm not even half way used
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?