Victoria's Secret Brush With Sexy Makeup Brush uploaded by Breanna K.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

About the product:

• Victoria's Secret Brush with Sexy Makeup Brush
  • Victoria's Secret Signature Collection Goat Hair powder brush, bronzer brush, face brush, cheek brush

Robyn B.
East Amherst, NY
Make up brushes are one of my favorite products so I decided to try this when I saw it was on sale. Although it's a great size and he was also a great price, I did not like how the powder did not really stick to the brush and the application was not very smooth for me. A lot of the bristles were coming out as well, so I didn't really use this brush for very long.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
The bristles are okay but it has a wonderful color pink if your into it. You can easily blend in your blush is what I use it for or I sometimes use it for setting in powder. It was okay I don't think I would buy it again for the price.
ROSIE T.
Dearborn, MI
Even though I like the concept and some of my other friends really like the product mines all of the bristles are in strands of hair started falling out when I went to Piatt so that's not too happy about that
Margaret S.
Super cute brush that works well for application but it often leaves hairs on my face and since they are pink they are rather strange to find later.
Caitlyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not good quality especially for the price made poorly
Dosent work very well not super soft not my favorite at all wouldn't recommend
Taysa V.
Shelley
Gets the job done! I’m not a huge powder fan but this big brush allows for flawless application