BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Brand new in box see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ellie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was so pretty I recommend it to anyone who loves glosses food value a little pricey but not to much I meet my expectations because you get what you pay for I would buy it again it was gorgeous everything that I wanted
Jasmeet S.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely exceeded my expectations. It is a long lasting, high quality product that I wear regularly or for special occasions. It is very easy to apply and maintain. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Miracle J.
Zachary, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my long lasting go to lipgloss when i was in high school before i knew about the mac && the colourpop. I really thought i was doing something && the fact that these tasted delicious makes me want to go purchase the yellow one for old times sake.
Tiana H.
Halfmoon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely one of my favorite lip glosses. I'm a first time user and I would definitely buy this product again. It was really easy to apply and lasted almost all day. The packaging was beautiful and I would definitely recommend to everyone.
Nicole A.
Kenosha, WI
In the tube this product looked smooth and the price was great, I bought it for $2. But then I tried it. The color was opaque, making to dark for my taste. It I wanted a dark color, I'd buy lipstick. Also, it was very sticky, you could not talk, let alone drink anything with out it sticking.
Cassie J.
Vincennes, IN
Amazing product. Nothing but the best from Victoria's Secret. Easy to apply. Doesn't leave my lips sticking together like glue. I am a repeat user and don't care about the price when it comes to this product
Hillary C.
The Victoria's Secret brilliant shimmer lip gloss DAZZLING is a nice lipgloss I recently purchased because a friend recommended it to me and I have to say I recommend to all of you all. It isn't sticky like all the other glosses I've owned.
Amenah A.
Irvine
I never really buy makeup from Victoria secret but I wanted to try it out glad I did this is my favorite lip gloss so beautiful and easy to apply long lasting and really prettt packaging
Lily C.
Indianapolis, IN
This lip gloss is true ly dazzling! It does shine brightly and it is well worth the price. Victoria's Secret's lip gloss stays on for a long time and is perfect for any time of day.
Yolanda D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria Secret lip balms my favorite is the members but I love all of them I'd like to try all different colors and yes they're very cheap to get like 4 428 I highly recommend this brand if you looking for something that's inexpensive but works great and wise is not too bad it's not too soft but it's just right doesn't run off and I'll put the money pencils with it to make me high like my colors they're very beautiful