Victoria's Secret Breathless Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz uploaded by Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Molly R.
Hayward, CA
This perfume has the perfect blend of sweetness, sexiness, and floral goodness . LOVE IT! Like all Victoria's Secret perfumes , it is long lasting and memorable. This is hands down one of my favorites. Unlike Love Spell and Heavenly, I feel it's a little less popular so it's great to choose for a "signature" scent.
Christina M.
Union, NJ
I loved this smell! It was soft, but strong enough for others to smell it on me. I got many compliments on it! I can't find it in any stores near me, I don't think it's in store anymore. And I have yet to order it again online. Definitely will! I haven't found a perfume that I like as much as this one
Erin A.
Brooklyn, NY
i bought his perfume for the packaging, it's adorable and very girls. it's pretty expensive but the scent is really nice and lasts for a pretty long time. i bought this online (which was a risk) but ended up really liking it. the only problem is it doesn't last very long.
aj m.
Camarillo, CA
THIS SMELLS GREAT! My bought t for me a few weeks ago and I am almost done with it. it has a scent that you can wear anywhere you go. The best part Is that it is very inexspensive. The scent is very mellow. I definently recommend this to others. And I will be buying again
Bonnie W.
Freeport, PA
I love Victoria's Secret Breathless, it smells so good, it is most definitely one of my favorite scents! It is not too strong, it's just perfect and will last all day. It does not take much so the bottle will last a long time making it worth the money.
Katelyn C.
I tried this on a whim. Trying to break free from my mostly no fragrance routine/ exclusively fruity scents. Price wasn't unreasonable. Not my favorite perfume but it may work great for you. Try it if you like very, very flowery scents. Good luck!
Min C.
I really enjoyed this good balance of fruity and flower scents. I got this during their annual sales for under 20 which I thought was a steal at for quality fragrance. My sisters got this after they tried mine.
bri b.
Pickerington, OH
does not stay on very long. This fragrance is an okay smell, I recommend this product. Only problem I have with this product is how long it stays on. very nice bottle, I would buy it again.
Nadine H.
Johnstown, PA
Smells so good. Little pricey but still good value. Lasts for hours. Not too strong or overpowering. Bought at Victorias secret. One of my favorites. I am a repeat user
Taylor E.
Conway, SC
This is by far my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret and it literally has left my boyfriend breathless because it smelt so good! Definitely reccomend this one!
Amanda T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do any of my fellow influensters like this one?
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Existen aromas parecidos a este en crema ?