BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Breathless by Victoria's Secret is floral fragrance for women. Breathless fragrance features sandalwood, mandarin orange and neroli.

Buy on Amazon
jazmine M.
Review for: Breathless by Victoria's Secret for Women 1.0 oz Eau de Parfum Spray more...
I’ve have never tried this perfume but looking forward to trying it I’m sure it smells great !! The bottle is so cute I would have collections of the bottle if I wanted to . I’m sure it would be a great perfume specially because the brand always comes out with so much great smells .
Miranda G.
Tustin, CA
Victoria's Secret Breathless is a limited edition scent.  It is sometimes sold during the store's Semi Annual Sale.  It has a nice floral scent that is not overpowering.  It is a good price if you get it on sale.  I would recommend it to anyone who loves Victoria's Secret.
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Although this smells great, it is NOT long lasting at all. It is not enough to linger in the room, I've noticed that the smell goes away in about 30-60 minutes each time I wear it. Disappointed in this product.
Wayna V.
Fantastic amazing absolutely great scent. Everytime I wear eveyone compliments me. I just love it and now I always buy it. It soft clean and girly flitatious scent that will engage everyone around you.
Toni G.
Kinston, NC
I own many different perfumes, several Victoria secrets, but I find myself , always returning to Breathless. It's woodsy, floral and citrus notes are just the right mix for me. It's absolutely my go to when I'm on the run.. Just adore it....
Brittany G.
Byrdstown, TN
l love just about all of Victoria Secret fragrances! I often times struggle when picking out which one I like best! They always provide such a nice bottle when purchasing as well! There are several scents that I really enjoy, so I feel you can't go wrong when making this purchase of any scent!
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
Very strong smell in one little bottle. I love Victoria Secret so much but their prices can scare me sometimes like 20 dollars for perfume !Yikes! It really all depends on what you're willing to pay. I loved the smell and have bought multiple perfumes from there,
Bonnie W.
Freeport, PA
I love Victoria's Secret Breathless, it smells so good, it is most definitely one of my favorite scents! It is not too strong, it's just perfect and will last all day. It does not take much so the bottle will last a long time making it worth the money.
Brooke K.
The outer bottle of this perfume was absolutely stunning I could not get over it! It was worth the money spent for sure, and the color of the packaging happens to be my favorite color! This perfume smelled nice throughout the entire day it was super great!
Sana S.
I love the smell of this perfume! It's so nice and strong. Make sure to use a bit, because going more than two spritzes would be way too overpowering. I love the packaging on this too, it's very nice! The price is a bit much, but it is victoria's secret
Amanda T.
Do any of my fellow influensters like this one?
Ambaby C.
Huddersfield , England
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
This bottle is neat looking! How strong and how big the bottle. [product:victoria's-secret-breathless-eau-de-parfum-perfume-spray-2.5-fl-oz]
alex c.
Looks elegant, how does this smell like?
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Existen aromas parecidos a este en crema ?