BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Breathless by Victoria's Secret is floral fragrance for women. Breathless fragrance features sandalwood, mandarin orange and neroli.

Buy on Amazon*
jazmine M.
I’ve have never tried this perfume but looking forward to trying it I’m sure it smells great !! The bottle is so cute I would have collections of the bottle if I wanted to . I’m sure it would be a great perfume specially because the brand always comes out with so much great smells .
Alyse G.
Berkeley, CA
Nice scent overall, though I find it ends up smelling differently on everyone. I like this well enough, though it doesn't last as long as some of my higher end perfumes. Still longer than Bath & Body Works for sure. Definitely recommend to try out in store first, but if you like it I'd go for it!
Callie G.
Denver, NC
Although this smells great, it is NOT long lasting at all. It is not enough to linger in the room, I've noticed that the smell goes away in about 30-60 minutes each time I wear it. Disappointed in this product.
Toni G.
Kinston , NC
I own many different perfumes, several Victoria secrets, but I find myself , always returning to Breathless. It's woodsy, floral and citrus notes are just the right mix for me. It's absolutely my go to when I'm on the run.. Just adore it....
Wayna V.
Amazing smell it is just my one favorite. I found it not that long ago and always get a compliment when wearing it. It smells clean. Great and fresh. Absolutely worth the price.
Brittany G.
Byrdstown, TN
l love just about all of Victoria Secret fragrances! I often times struggle when picking out which one I like best! They always provide such a nice bottle when purchasing as well! There are several scents that I really enjoy, so I feel you can't go wrong when making this purchase of any scent!
Kyrie R.
Clinton Township, MI
I love this scent, I actually bought another spray for my sister. It lasts all day, I bought it at the Victoria's secret in Partridge creek. I use this spray and lotion almost every day. I can still smell it the next day. I would buy this as a gift again for someone else
molly p.
Indianapolis, IN
Very strong smell in one little bottle. I love Victoria Secret so much but their prices can scare me sometimes like 20 dollars for perfume !Yikes! It really all depends on what you're willing to pay. I loved the smell and have bought multiple perfumes from there,
Brooke K.
The outer bottle of this perfume was absolutely stunning I could not get over it! It was worth the money spent for sure, and the color of the packaging happens to be my favorite color! This perfume smelled nice throughout the entire day it was super great!
Sana S.
I love the smell of this perfume! It's so nice and strong. Make sure to use a bit, because going more than two spritzes would be way too overpowering. I love the packaging on this too, it's very nice! The price is a bit much, but it is victoria's secret
marcy e.
Brownsville, TX
Why the scent doesn't last? i have to apply it several times a day :-(
Amanda T.
Do any of my fellow influensters like this one?
Julia G.
Miami FL
Existen aromas parecidos a este en crema ?
alex c.
Looks elegant, how does this smell like?
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
This bottle is neat looking! How strong and how big the bottle. [product:victoria's-secret-breathless-eau-de-parfum-perfume-spray-2.5-fl-oz]