BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #80 in Fragrance for Her

VICTORIA SECRET BOMBSHELLS IN BLOOM by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ see more...

• What is the smell to this ?1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this scent?2 Answers
  • Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Ounce #Victoria'sSecret #BombshellsinBloom #EauDeParfum #Spray, 1.7 Ounce is the best.
Agnieszka W.
Newport, Isle of Wight
One of my absolute favourites, stays on for a long time, use it everyday, smells like very pretty flowers, it's not very pricey for Victoria's Secret and the packaging is definitely one of the prettiest, highly recommend.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I love Victoria Secrets fragrance. It's a great floral scent Pink Freesia, Red Apple, and Water Lily!! Not overwhelming floral scent but lasting. I purchased this during the semiannual sale and it was a great price.
Veronica T.
My number one scent!! Perfect for any occasion! It's sexy, it's light, it's florally but not over powering! I love it!
Lisa M.
Lowell, MA
Love love love LOVE this perfume! It is my go to scent. I have the bottle, rollerball and samples for my tiny wristlet haha
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I love this perfume! It's now my favorite from Victoria's!!! I think I'm gonna go back and get the rest of the set. The scent is a little strong at first but most of VS perfumes are. But it smells great once it gets a chance to air out. I've had ton of compliments. Gotta love that!
Jonnay V.
My mom brought home this scent a while ago, I ended up really liking it! It's like a floral/sweet twist on the classic Bombshell scent. I haven't seen it in quite a while, so I'm not sure if it's still available? This is the perfect summer/spring scent, so fingers crossed it'll be back by then!
Tabitha M.
Texas
This perfume smells so good. I own so many of VS perfumes and they’re all so good. With this one being no exception. Even though the full price can be high, you can sometimes find sales or deals to get it cheaper.
Emily C.
My favorite fragrance! I was lucky enough to get 2 bottles for 75% off at the semi annual sale. This was the fragrance for my wedding, it's very girly and floral without being overpowering and "grandma" smelling
Meagan K.
Bombshell in bloom has a wonderful floral scent. It lasts all day and isn’t overbearing. The bottle is pretty in pink and made of glass. The price is well worth it. They did a great job with this perfume.
Chelsea A.
Do they still sell this scent?
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i love all the bombshells
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is the smell to this ?