BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #80 in Fragrance for Her

VICTORIA SECRET BOMBSHELLS IN BLOOM by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ see more...

• What is the smell to this ?1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this scent?2 Answers
  • Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jonnay V.
My mom brought home this scent a while ago, I ended up really liking it! It's like a floral/sweet twist on the classic Bombshell scent. I haven't seen it in quite a while, so I'm not sure if it's still available? This is the perfect summer/spring scent, so fingers crossed it'll be back by then!
Tabitha M.
Texas
This perfume smells so good. I own so many of VS perfumes and they’re all so good. With this one being no exception. Even though the full price can be high, you can sometimes find sales or deals to get it cheaper.
Emily C.
My favorite fragrance! I was lucky enough to get 2 bottles for 75% off at the semi annual sale. This was the fragrance for my wedding, it's very girly and floral without being overpowering and "grandma" smelling
Meagan K.
Bombshell in bloom has a wonderful floral scent. It lasts all day and isn’t overbearing. The bottle is pretty in pink and made of glass. The price is well worth it. They did a great job with this perfume.
i l.
Hempstead, NY
Smells amazing last all day always a classic I love it I would recommend this perfume quality is well worth it
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
This is great for an every day perfume. I always get a ton of compliments every time I wear it. Bombshell is always in my purse. It lasts a long time and comes at an adorable price.
Jill E.
Scarborough, CT
This perfume has a unique smell. It has a very sexy, flowery, seductive smell. Every time I use it, my boyfriend wants to do the woohoo (The Sims action). It has a good price and very affordable! I will always buy this perfume no matter what!
Liza B.
Smells great! Long lasting. I also purchased the roller ball for travel and use it on my hands and behind my years. It has a very refreshing smell and I've received a lot of compliments.
Valerie S.
Smells amazing. Accents of grapefruit. Lasts a decent amount of time. I am a repeat buyer. Pretty packaging
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Ounce is by far my favorite perfume from Victoria's Secret! Had I known they'd discontinue it, I would have purchased several bottles! It's a floral twist on the original Bombshell fragrance that's unique and unlike any other perfume I've gotten from there. Lucky for me, I was able to find a couple of bottles of perfume and splash at a VS outlet store this past summer!
Chelsea A.
Do they still sell this scent?
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i love all the bombshells
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is the smell to this ?