BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #80 in Fragrance for Her

VICTORIA SECRET BOMBSHELLS IN BLOOM by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ see more...

• What is the smell to this ?1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this scent?2 Answers
  • Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Ounce is by far my favorite perfume from Victoria's Secret! Had I known they'd discontinue it, I would have purchased several bottles! It's a floral twist on the original Bombshell fragrance that's unique and unlike any other perfume I've gotten from there. Lucky for me, I was able to find a couple of bottles of perfume and splash at a VS outlet store this past summer!
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
Absolutely love this! Soft, sexy smell great for anytime of the year. Very affordable and the packaging is beautiful as always. The only downfall is that you do have to reapply through the day to keep the scent freshly Victoria's Secret Bombshell Eau De Parfum Spray
Chelsea D.
One of my absolute FAVORITE perfumes ever! I ask for this every year for Christmas because it smells amazing & I use it pretty much daily! I have never found another perfume I love as much as this one, and it lasts all day long!
Tabitha M.
Texas
This perfume smells so good. I own so many of VS perfumes and they’re all so good. With this one being no exception. Even though the full price can be high, you can sometimes find sales or deals to get it cheaper.
Emily C.
My favorite fragrance! I was lucky enough to get 2 bottles for 75% off at the semi annual sale. This was the fragrance for my wedding, it's very girly and floral without being overpowering and "grandma" smelling
Meagan K.
Bombshell in bloom has a wonderful floral scent. It lasts all day and isn’t overbearing. The bottle is pretty in pink and made of glass. The price is well worth it. They did a great job with this perfume.
Shanti A.
I love this perfume. It smelled amazing. It isn’t too light or to strong, it’s right in the middle. I had the most first and then purchased the perfume. I have 3 bottles that are waiting to be used because I stack up on them. I have recommended this to others and they have gone out and bought it also. Will continue recommending it and continue buying it.
Liza B.
Smells great! Long lasting. I also purchased the roller ball for travel and use it on my hands and behind my years. It has a very refreshing smell and I've received a lot of compliments.
Jonnay V.
My mom brought home this scent a while ago, I ended up really liking it! It's like a floral/sweet twist on the classic Bombshell scent. I haven't seen it in quite a while, so I'm not sure if it's still available? This is the perfect summer/spring scent, so fingers crossed it'll be back by then!
Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
Heaven in a bottle. It smells great and the price isn’t terrible. It last forever on my skin and I get compliments from everyone whenever I wear it. I have repurchased this perfume several times and even got my friends and family loving it as well!
Chelsea A.
Do they still sell this scent?
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i love all the bombshells
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is the smell to this ?