BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #80 in Fragrance for Her

VICTORIA SECRET BOMBSHELLS IN BLOOM by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ see more...

• What is the smell to this ?1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this scent?2 Answers
  • Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
This is my favorite perfume! I love the smell. It smells great and not too fruity and not too strong! Absolutely recommend!
Amanda S.
Portsmouth, OH
Great product with great smell! It’s very light and not over powering. The bottle lasts along time and is worth the price!
Chloe M.
Old Tappan, NJ
I got this perfume from my aunt, and it is a light, floral perfume in beautiful packaging. My go to fragrance for spring!
Laurel B.
Escalon, CA
This is my favorite smell. It doesn't smell too fruity and the fragrence lasts all day long. This is my go to fragrance.
Paige S.
Houston , TX
I spray this everyday lol , has to be one of my favorites . Smells so good , last for a while , overall worth the price .
Bobbie V.
Whittier, CA
The perfect scent for spring and summer! The peonies mixed with a hint of fruit makes for such a sweet yet flirty scent!
Veronica T.
My number one scent!! Perfect for any occasion! It's sexy, it's light, it's florally but not over powering! I love it!
Angelle P.
My favorite don't really wear anything else. Always get complements on how I smell! My favorite present under the tree
Madelyn C.
Brooklyn, NY
It has such a good smell ! You don't need to put on much for the smell to stay on you , it lasts almost the whole day .
Krystal W.
Love this scent. It's a fresh, clean, & lightsmelling scent. Perfect for those who don't want a super strong perfume.
Chelsea A.
Do they still sell this scent?
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i love all the bombshells
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is the smell to this ?