BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #80 in Fragrance for Her

VICTORIA SECRET BOMBSHELLS IN BLOOM by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ see more...

• What is the smell to this ?1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this scent?2 Answers
  • Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Leandra T.
This perfume is amazing! Fruity and floral scent, the perfect notes for spring/summer. You'll love it if you like fruity or floral perfumes. The bottle is adorable too! They discontinued it but I bought more at the VS outlets.
Marissa G.
La Porte, TX
I get compliments every single time I wear this perfume. It smells amazing if you love the original bombshell you need to get this one when you can find it. It is a good scent I like to use in the spring and the summer (:
Christina H.
Denver, NC
Just bought this fragrance and I can already tell this is going to be my summer scent. I'm in love with this perfume! It's amazing! This and bombshell are my favorites! Wouldn't switch to any other fragrances!
Sophie B.
Salado, TX
This scent is fantastic! It my to go to date night smell. It's very florally but not over powering. The scent is fantastic. I got this product as a gift but after wards bought it about 3 times since then.
Katie O.
Fell in love with this perfume when I first found it at the PX on our military base. Didn't purchase it at the time and come to find out it was discontinued at VS stores. Found it at the PX again last week for $20 on sale! Love, love, love it! It should be something VS sales year round. It smells so fruity and fresh! This perfume is similar to the Sarah Jessica Parker NYC perfume!
Nuy T.
Corona, CA
This is my everyday wear perfume! Love the spring blooming smell to this. I recently was using a hollister perfume and I had received this bombshell bloom in the mail as a sample size. I tested it out and instantly fell in love with the aroma. Although I do not see these in stores, I simply just order it straight online. Absolutely enjoy this refreshing perfume. 2 thumbs up!
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I love this perfume! It's now my favorite from Victoria's!!! I think I'm gonna go back and get the rest of the set. The scent is a little strong at first but most of VS perfumes are. But it smells great once it gets a chance to air out. I've had ton of compliments. Gotta love that!
Jena A.
West Covina, CA
A very sweet scent, It last for a good while as well. I am a repeating user to this specific product, always restocking on this perfume. I want to say I would reapply this perfume at least 2 to 3 times a day. The only improvement i would look for in this product would be the cover, I always lose the cover to the bottle because it is very easy to snag off.
Lilly M.
Lake Balboa, CA
I am OBSESSED with this fragrance! Every time I smell it I just get happy! I can't explain it. Its about $60 a bottle from what I can remember. A little pricey but the smell is AMAZING! This is definitely my favorite fragrance I've bought thus far! I highly recommend. This is my jam!
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
Amazing! I wasn't the biggest fan of the original Bombshell (to me smells like scented trash bags-- sorry) but this is so much better! It lasts pretty well, is appropriate for day or night, and doesn't smell like a little kid or an old lady, which I think most perfumes can be easily one or the other.
Chelsea A.
Do they still sell this scent?
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i love all the bombshells
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is the smell to this ?