BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Jet.com
Jena A.
Jena A.
West Covina, CA
A very sweet scent, It last for a good while as well. I am a repeating user to this specific product, always restocking on this perfume. I want to say I would reapply this perfume at least 2 to 3 times a day. The only improvement i would look for in this product would be the cover, I always lose the cover to the bottle because it is very easy to snag off.
Erin L.
Erin L.
Columbus, OH
Amazing! I wasn't the biggest fan of the original Bombshell (to me smells like scented trash bags-- sorry) but this is so much better! It lasts pretty well, is appropriate for day or night, and doesn't smell like a little kid or an old lady, which I think most perfumes can be easily one or the other.
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
I LOVE this scent. It has a heavenly blend of florals and it's become my new go-too scent. I got it during the Semi-Annual sale, so I think it's been discontinued, which is a shame. I'm glad I got my hands on a bottle! Which, by the way, is the most adorable perfume bottle I've ever seen.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
I love the scent. It's clean, crisp and fresh. It's not too heavy and not too light. It's ideal for only having to put it on right after you shower and all and not have to worry about it fading later. I will continue to keep buying this scent. The only one I love that is out there!!!!
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Zimmerman , Mn
I love this perfume! It's now my favorite from Victoria's!!! I think I'm gonna go back and get the rest of the set. The scent is a little strong at first but most of VS perfumes are. But it smells great once it gets a chance to air out. I've had ton of compliments. Gotta love that!
avery c.
avery c.
Painesville, OH
I really like this perfume. It smells so good and like flowers or if your just outside with sweets. It has very good value. This brand is a very good brand of fragrances, and they have a lot of good perfumes. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes sweet flowery smells.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Bloomington, IN
Perfect fruity summer/spring scent! It smells clean and girly! It last all day. The best part of wearing a perfume is when you continue to smell it throughout the day AND other people notice too. 4/5 stars because both my bottles sprayer quit working when it got low.
Jandee W.
Jandee W.
Saint Joseph, MO
This scent is wonderful, it's not heave and it can be a scent that almost anyone can wear young or old. I definitely have this scent in my bathroom all the time never run out. It's not too overpowering and a great floral scent. I would recommend this scent to others.
Mar S.
Mar S.
Yuma, AZ
This is one of my favorite fragances! I have the lotion, perfume, roller, and body spray. For me this is one unique lotion fresh but also elegant. I love how they have the same lotion in many different options from affordable to not so affordable!
Rosie N.
Rosie N.
This perfume is my absolute favorite and although they don't always have it because it's seasonal, it is totally worth buying a bunch while it is in season because the scent is appropriate all year long. I love this perfume!
Chelsea A.
Chelsea A.
Do they still sell this scent?
Latifa B.
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is the smell to this ?
Norrisha L.
Norrisha L.
long beach, CA
Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i love all the bombshells