BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #100 in Fragrance for Her

VICTORIA SECRET BOMBSHELLS IN BLOOM by Victoria's Secret EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ see more...

• What is the smell to this ?1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this scent?2 Answers
  • Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i ...1 Answers
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Eau De Parfum Spray, 1.7 Ounce is by far my favorite perfume from Victoria's Secret! Had I known they'd discontinue it, I would have purchased several bottles! It's a floral twist on the original Bombshell fragrance that's unique and unlike any other perfume I've gotten from there. Lucky for me, I was able to find a couple of bottles of perfume and splash at a VS outlet store this past summer!
Carlie H.
Springtown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this! Soft, sexy smell great for anytime of the year. Very affordable and the packaging is beautiful as always. The only downfall is that you do have to reapply through the day to keep the scent freshly Victoria's Secret Bombshell Eau De Parfum Spray
Chelsea D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my absolute FAVORITE perfumes ever! I ask for this every year for Christmas because it smells amazing & I use it pretty much daily! I have never found another perfume I love as much as this one, and it lasts all day long!
Shanti A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume. It smelled amazing. It isn’t too light or to strong, it’s right in the middle. I had the most first and then purchased the perfume. I have 3 bottles that are waiting to be used because I stack up on them. I have recommended this to others and they have gone out and bought it also. Will continue recommending it and continue buying it.
Liza B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great! Long lasting. I also purchased the roller ball for travel and use it on my hands and behind my years. It has a very refreshing smell and I've received a lot of compliments.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for an every day perfume. I always get a ton of compliments every time I wear it. Bombshell is always in my purse. It lasts a long time and comes at an adorable price.
Cheyayne C.
Columbia, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heaven in a bottle. It smells great and the price isn’t terrible. It last forever on my skin and I get compliments from everyone whenever I wear it. I have repurchased this perfume several times and even got my friends and family loving it as well!
Emma T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. It’s hard to describe the smell but i always get so many compliments when i wear it. It doesn’t smell tacky like some Victoria’s Secret perfumes can. It can be a little strong sometimes so it’s better to apply lightly.
Angel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sexy and sultry scent. It doesn’t wear off. It’s not too pricey. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend. It’s not too strong. Just a little hint of scent depending on how much you use.
Sophia D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this purfume!! I️ am not a big person on Victoria’s Secret perfumes/ the brand in general but my fiancé loved the smell so I️ tried it and ended up loving it! It’s so affordable too and smells very sexy
Chelsea A.
Do they still sell this scent?
Latifa B.
Mount Zion , WV
What is the smell to this ?
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i love all the bombshells