Victoria's Secret Bombshells In Bloom Eau De Parfum

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom composed of a unique blend of pink freesia, red apple and water lily flowers. The accent lies on floral accords while fruity notes contribute to juiciness.

does this last long?
Does this perfume last a long time and does it smell super good?
This perfume smells good ?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Bombshells In Bloom Eau De Parfum!
Lindsay D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Victoria's Secret Bombshells In Bloom Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lindsay D.
This is very floral with a light musky undertone. It’s perfect for spring/summer. I love the way the bottle looks. I also got a good deal on it during the semi annual sale. Will definitely repurchase.
alejandra C.
Stafford, VA
Victoria's Secret Bombshells In Bloom Eau De Parfum uploaded by alejandra C.
I just really like the smell is floral and it lasts long is really good and I don’t compare it to other perfumes but I like this product and this is my first time buying this one and I do recommend it is always good to try something new🤗
Veronica C.
Me and my sister used as perfume a lot we like this perfume when I keep using this is it one of the perfume we liking for Tuatara Secret
Brittany H.
New Albany, IN
One of my favorites from VS. I started using this perfume in highschool and I still love it. It also comes in a body mist spray so thats the kind I currently have. I love the smell of this, and the name is awesome. The packaging is also super cute. I will definitely be buying this again and again!
Ileana F.
Me encanta lo amo super favorito Lo uso a diario siempre lo compro es muy accessible y su costo es muy bueno , es de buena calidad y dura muchisimo
Brittany W.
New Boston, TX
This is probably my go-to perfume. It is very light with a clean, floral hint. A little pricey but it lasts and is very good! I would recommend.
Tiffani N.
Killeen, TX
Absolutely LOVE this. Smells fantastic, and in a cute bottle. It's a very spring/summer smell. It lasts forever too.
Jada H.
Better than the original! This one only comes back around during SAS so I try to use my bottles sparingly. If you love floral this is for you. The longevity/projection is pretty good too.
Charmaine S.
Fontana, CA
Probably the best fragrance Victoria Secret has ever made. I think most women would agree.
Yili C.
RobinsonWoodDrRiverdal
Me fascina 😍 This perfume leaves an aroma of used perfume from this Victoria Secret brand, I already bought a lot of bugs from time to time in their stores and really everything they sell is brutally exceptional and its aromas are unique and among ibles I love your perfume and its colonies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Verenice M.