BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #28 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom composed of a unique blend of pink freesia, red apple and water lily flowers. The accent lies on floral accords while fruity notes contribute to juiciness.

Shay Y.
Atlanta, GA
I'm not a huge fan of perfume in general but you'd never know it by looking at my collection of VS fragrances. I don't know why but some of them just appeal to me in a way most do not. Maybe it's because they don't take themselves too seriously — they're always fun and playful. This one is no exception.

Bombshells in Bloom was advertised as a fruity floral but I gotta say that I really only get fruit from it. It's mostly apple (yum) that's very sweet. It definitely has a young vibe to it but it's not too young for anyone, IMO. I find that concept silly. If you like it, wear it, right? In short, it's not necessarily a sophisticated scent but it IS a happy, sunny one that works as a great mood-lifter!

The longevity on nearly all of VS perfumes is fairly weak and it's weak on this as well. I find I have to reapply midday to keep it around. I work from home so it's no issue for me to spray at will but if I'm going to be gone all day, I take an atomizer with me to refresh. It's a perfectly inoffensive scent for work, btw. It doesn't trail a mile behind you either so no one is going to be gagging behind your back.

One thing to note: this is not at all like the original Bombshell. The original is a fresh floral with notes that fall into the musk category. Musk turns into muuuusk on me — they all end up smelling VERY masculine. I cannot tolerate Bombshell because of it but Bombshells in Bloom is perfectly feminine and fruity with zero musk at all.

One more thing — this has been officially discontinued but VS has recently been bringing back several perfumes for their semi-annual sales. I try to stock up on as much as possible since I never know when it will be my last chance. If you like this one, I'd recommend the same strategy. It's also a cheap way to get it! The retail is $52 for 1.7oz and $68 for 3.4oz but it sells for $24.99 and $34.99, respectively the during SAS.
Daniela S.
My favorite affordable perfume. I just ran out of it and I’ve missed it so much during the summer since VS sells it occasionally.

It’s fresh and perfect for a daily use.

Overly sweet scents are not what I go for and this is perfect.
The packaging is also adorable.
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
I can’t even tell you how sad I am that this was a limited edition perfume 😭😭😭 My all time favorite scent EVER. I would probably cry if they ever brought it back lol. It was the most perfect floral/sweet scent I have ever smelled. I have a tiny bit left of this and I’m saving it for a special occasion.
Azka Q.
Okay so this is my second favorite scent from VS. this also last longer than Victoria's Secret Xo Victoria Eau De Parfum. I am waiting to finish my bottle so that I can buy this again. I got it on sale so great value for money.
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Victoria's Secret Bombshells In Bloom Eau De Parfum is by far my favorite perfume from Victoria's Secret! Had I known they'd discontinue it, I would have purchased several bottles! It's a floral twist on the original Bombshell fragrance that's unique and unlike any other perfume I've gotten from there. Lucky for me, I was able to find a couple of bottles of perfume and splash at a VS outlet store this past summer!
Tabitha M.
This perfume smells so good. I own so many of VS perfumes and they’re all so good. With this one being no exception. Even though the full price can be high, you can sometimes find sales or deals to get it cheaper.
Emily G.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this stuff it’s my favorite!! It’s strong the scent stays on you all day long!! Just 2 squirts I would say it’s 1 of my favorite bombshell perfume I will buy more for sure!!!
Sam J.
I love the original Bombshell and it’s my every day go-to perfume. I tend to like all the other bombshell versions and this isn’t an exception! It’s more floral smelling than the original but it’s not too overwhelming because I’m not a huge fan of floral smells so this is the perfect balance!
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
Absolutely love this! Soft, sexy smell great for anytime of the year. Very affordable and the packaging is beautiful as always. The only downfall is that you do have to reapply through the day to keep the scent freshly Victoria's Secret Bombshell Eau De Parfum
MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
I THINK I WANTED CRY WHEN I WAS TOLD THIS WANT  ANY WHERE TO BE FOUND LOL... BUT  WHEN THE SALES COME ALONG KEEP YOUR EYE  OUT FOR IT. THE SMELL IS SO FLORAL BUT NOT THE OVER POWERFUL SMELL ITS LIKE JUST RIGHT ABOUT OF FLORAL AND SMELLS FRESH LIKE SPRING
Chelsea A.
Wake Forest, NC
Do they still sell this scent?
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i love all the bombshells
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is the smell to this ?