BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom composed of a unique blend of pink freesia, red apple and water lily flowers. The accent lies on floral accords while fruity notes contribute to juiciness.

• What is the smell to this ?1 Answers
  • Do they still sell this scent?2 Answers
  • Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i ...1 Answers
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Let me just start by saying that I'm a Victoria's Secret fragrance addict. It all started when I was in middle school shopping at Pink. I eventually made my way to VS but that's besides the point. Bombshell is my favorite scent in the VS collection. When they came out with a new bombshell with a floral twist, I knew I had to have it. It's scent is floral and sexy. Unfortunately, they discontinued it but I would pay any price for a new bottle. I like to spray this when I want my perfume to last all day. Highly recommend!!
MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
I THINK I WANTED CRY WHEN I WAS TOLD THIS WANT  ANY WHERE TO BE FOUND LOL... BUT  WHEN THE SALES COME ALONG KEEP YOUR EYE  OUT FOR IT. THE SMELL IS SO FLORAL BUT NOT THE OVER POWERFUL SMELL ITS LIKE JUST RIGHT ABOUT OF FLORAL AND SMELLS FRESH LIKE SPRING
Linden C.
Midland, TX
Victoria's Secret Bombshells in Bloom Eau De Parfum is by far my favorite perfume from Victoria's Secret! Had I known they'd discontinue it, I would have purchased several bottles! It's a floral twist on the original Bombshell fragrance that's unique and unlike any other perfume I've gotten from there. Lucky for me, I was able to find a couple of bottles of perfume and splash at a VS outlet store this past summer!
Tabitha M.
This perfume smells so good. I own so many of VS perfumes and they’re all so good. With this one being no exception. Even though the full price can be high, you can sometimes find sales or deals to get it cheaper.
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
Absolutely love this! Soft, sexy smell great for anytime of the year. Very affordable and the packaging is beautiful as always. The only downfall is that you do have to reapply through the day to keep the scent freshly Victoria's Secret Bombshell Eau De Parfum
Cheyayne C.
Columbia , KY
Heaven in a bottle. It smells great and the price isn’t terrible. It last forever on my skin and I get compliments from everyone whenever I wear it. I have repurchased this perfume several times and even got my friends and family loving it as well!
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
I love this scent. It’s hard to describe the smell but i always get so many compliments when i wear it. It doesn’t smell tacky like some Victoria’s Secret perfumes can. It can be a little strong sometimes so it’s better to apply lightly.
Chelsea D.
One of my absolute FAVORITE perfumes ever! I ask for this every year for Christmas because it smells amazing & I use it pretty much daily! I have never found another perfume I love as much as this one, and it lasts all day long!
Meagan K.
Bombshell in bloom has a wonderful floral scent. It lasts all day and isn’t overbearing. The bottle is pretty in pink and made of glass. The price is well worth it. They did a great job with this perfume.
Ashley Y.
Cary, NC
I really like this scent. I also like the perfumes a lot more than the body mists at Victoria’s Secret. The price point is way too high in my opinion. I can buy a high end brand for what VS charges.
Chelsea A.
Do they still sell this scent?
Norrisha L.
Long Beach, CA
Do they still have this scent i have never tried it before but i love all the bombshells
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
What is the smell to this ?