Victoria's Secret Bombshell Solid Perfume Necklace uploaded by Shikha W.Victoria's Secret Bombshell Solid Perfume Necklace uploaded by Antonia G.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

VICTORIA'S SECRET LIMITED EDITION BOMBSHELL SOLID PERFUME NECKLACE see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mekayla C.
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
I love this perfume. I get it every time i run out. Makes great gifts because almost every girl loves it. I have the big bottle and get the little one to keep in my car. It lasts long for me so i would highly recommend it.
Janel L.
Janel L.
Stillwater, MN
Love it! I will literally wear this exact same kind of perfume until I die, I swear! It smells so sexy & girly!
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Ozone Park
Totally love the fragrance. It's been my favourite from past two years now. Still reach out for this when I have a special night or just like that. The scent stays on through most of the day. Just feel the bottle needs a better design to suit what's inside
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Aurora
My absolute favorite fragrance. It smells honestly like heaven. Victoria secret is the place to go, never can go wrong with this. It's very long lasting and the packaging is so cute. It's my go to perfume.
Shikha W.
Shikha W.
Pensacola , FL
What a sweet smelling perfume!! It has floral smell and not very overpowering and I get compliments every time I wear it. It lasts the entire day. I totally recommend this perfume. Worth every penny.
Gris H.
Gris H.
I love this one. Is one of my favorite flagrance of Victoria Secret scent. It is very sweet and worm flagrance. I like it especially for the spring- summer season.
Antonia G.
Antonia G.
Abrams, WI
It's been my favorite from the past 3 years. It smells delicious, I use it almost every day!Mi fragancia favorita por mas de 3 anos !
Jeannette M.
Jeannette M.
sunrise
Just bought this product and I was given a rollerball with a coupon! Love this smell it's clean and sexy! Also it's convenient to carry if I'm traveling
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Love love love this scent ! It leaves you smelling great for the entire day and doesn't have an overwhelming scent
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely recommend this to any of you , it has a really great smell to it i love it