Victoria's Secret Bombshell Solid Perfume Necklace uploaded by Antonia G.Victoria's Secret Bombshell Solid Perfume Necklace uploaded by Shikha W.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

VICTORIA'S SECRET LIMITED EDITION BOMBSHELL SOLID PERFUME NECKLACE see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mekayla C.
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
I love this perfume. I get it every time i run out. Makes great gifts because almost every girl loves it. I have the big bottle and get the little one to keep in my car. It lasts long for me so i would highly recommend it.
Janel L.
Janel L.
Stillwater, MN
Love it! I will literally wear this exact same kind of perfume until I die, I swear! It smells so sexy & girly!
heather r.
heather r.
I bought this for my wedding scent and I love it! It has a sweet floral scent it lasts such a long time where you can smell it on your clothes all day long compared to other perfumes where after awhile you can't smell it yourself on you. The price is pricey but it lasts forever its a good perfume so it's worth the 50-70 price depending on which size you buy. They have travel mists and two larger bottles to choose from If your. It comfortable spending that much on something your not sure you'll love
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Ozone Park
Totally love the fragrance. It's been my favourite from past two years now. Still reach out for this when I have a special night or just like that. The scent stays on through most of the day. Just feel the bottle needs a better design to suit what's inside
Emily M.
Emily M.
Mcdonough, GA
Victoria secret has amazing stuff. And I have lots of their perfumes and body mists and more and I love the way this one smells . I use this whenever I go out to a party . my family and friends love the way it smells. 👍👍👍
Joanna S.
Joanna S.
Aurora
My absolute favorite fragrance. It smells honestly like heaven. Victoria secret is the place to go, never can go wrong with this. It's very long lasting and the packaging is so cute. It's my go to perfume.
Shikha W.
Shikha W.
Pensacola , FL
What a sweet smelling perfume!! It has floral smell and not very overpowering and I get compliments every time I wear it. It lasts the entire day. I totally recommend this perfume. Worth every penny.
Aime C.
Aime C.
I love this stuff it's the best combination of sweet and spicy- more on the sweet side- but it's beautiful on almost everybody. I absolutely love this stuff and I need to repurchase because I ran out!
Kellie B.
Kellie B.
Rossville
I like most of vs perfumes! I bought a big bottle of the intense and revived a sample of the bombshell, I fell in love with the bombshell scent! It has a sweet smell and stay with me for hours.
janet v.
janet v.
This is my all time favorite perfume, I've bought 2 bottles so far and I still love it very much! The smell is very pleasant not to strong and not to weak just perfect for any accoasion