Victoria's Secret Bombshell Seduction Shimmer Lotion 6.7 oz uploaded by Stacey H.Victoria's Secret Bombshell Seduction Shimmer Lotion 6.7 oz uploaded by Rachael M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Tarmim K.
Everything was perfect about this product however it was a little too shimmery for my liking. The smell was long lasting and very fresh. I would recommend to those who don’t mind the shimmer. I personally wouldn’t buy it again
Infinite Q.
Springfield, IL
This smells so good and suductive. This is my favorite by far. Everyday or a special day put this in and you'll get compliments telling you that you smell wonderful.
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
I love this lotion. It goes on silky smooth, not greasy & dries really fast, leaving you feeling soft & smelling amazing. The smell lasts & lasts too. So many amazing scents to choose from, you'll easily find a favorite or five. They always have great deals that let you stock up & try new scents as often as you like.
Peace ✌️ Love ❤️
#RachReviews
#bombshe
It is a go to when you are going out and maybe showing your shoulders or decollete and you want to have a little shimmer to that area, but just a hint :). It is gentle on the skin. I like to also put it on my cheekbones to give them a hint of glimmer. I would recommend this. Tip-Also, this can be paired with the spray etc. and given as thank you gifts, that's what I did for those who put together my baby shower. This was one of the lotions given to one of the 8 ladies!
Kat C.
Ridgewood, NY
Not only does every item from Victoria secret make a woman feel sexy, but this shimmer lotion makes you feel like you can conquer anything with velvet soft skin that has a hit of a seductive scent. No need for perfume or body mists when you have this rubbed on your arms and legs. Subtle non-overpowering scent that is beyond amazing. Shimmer in the lotion is a nice touch too. Good for legs!!
Jenna B.
Blackville, SC
Victoria Secret's Bombshell lotion is my current favorite type of lotion! The lotion has an amazing light scent. I have been using the lotion for 6 months now. At first, I could smell the lotion all throughout the day but once I started reaching the bottom of the bottle, the scent doesn't seem to last as long. Overall, incredible and would definitely recommend.
Veronica E.
Denver, CO
Wow. KAN I SAY WOW AGAIN. I really Love This Lotion. I use It everyday Can not Go One Day WithOut It. I NEED IT IN MY LIFE. I LOVE THE SCENT TO IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO BE UNFORGETTABLE. EVERYDAY I GET ASKED WHAT KIND OF LOTION DO I USE... HELL YEA ILL BUY IT AGAIN.. ND DID I MENTION I LOVE THE GLITTER..
Tanisha D.
Miramar, FL
This lotion comes in a very good squeeze bottle. I love the feeling when putting it on its very heavy and i have dry skin so a heavier lotion is good for me . I love the light glitter look i have when i wear it at night or during the day to the beach or to a club or dinner it smells amazing
Isabela M.
Eden Prairie, MN
I just love this lotion! It is my favorite for sure! I bought it in a Victoria's secret store in New York and I use it every single day, at least two times a day. The smell is wonderful! And the lotion is really good for dry skin. I will buy again because it is cheap and perfect!
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
I absolutely love this product. Bombshell is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret and I swear by it. I don't go anywhere without wearing some sort of Bombshell product. The lotion is just the same. I put it on daily, it leaves my skin soft and feeling great, I feel moisturized and fresh all day long. Anyone who wants to smell and feel great should definitely give this a try.