Victoria's Secret Bombshell Seduction Shimmer Lotion 6.7 oz uploaded by Stacey H.Victoria's Secret Bombshell Seduction Shimmer Lotion 6.7 oz uploaded by Rachael M.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Seduction Shimmer Lotion 6.7 oz
It is a go to when you are going out and maybe showing your shoulders or decollete and you want to have a little shimmer to that area, but just a hint :). It is gentle on the skin. I like to also put it on my cheekbones to give them a hint of glimmer. I would recommend this. Tip-Also, this can be paired with the spray etc. and given as thank you gifts, that's what I did for those who put together my baby shower. This was one of the lotions given to one of the 8 ladies!
Kat C.
Ridgewood, NY
Not only does every item from Victoria secret make a woman feel sexy, but this shimmer lotion makes you feel like you can conquer anything with velvet soft skin that has a hit of a seductive scent. No need for perfume or body mists when you have this rubbed on your arms and legs. Subtle non-overpowering scent that is beyond amazing. Shimmer in the lotion is a nice touch too. Good for legs!!
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
I absolutely love this product. Bombshell is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret and I swear by it. I don't go anywhere without wearing some sort of Bombshell product. The lotion is just the same. I put it on daily, it leaves my skin soft and feeling great, I feel moisturized and fresh all day long. Anyone who wants to smell and feel great should definitely give this a try.
Jenna B.
Blackville, SC
Victoria Secret's Bombshell lotion is my current favorite type of lotion! The lotion has an amazing light scent. I have been using the lotion for 6 months now. At first, I could smell the lotion all throughout the day but once I started reaching the bottom of the bottle, the scent doesn't seem to last as long. Overall, incredible and would definitely recommend.
Veronica E.
Denver, CO
Wow. KAN I SAY WOW AGAIN. I really Love This Lotion. I use It everyday Can not Go One Day WithOut It. I NEED IT IN MY LIFE. I LOVE THE SCENT TO IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO BE UNFORGETTABLE. EVERYDAY I GET ASKED WHAT KIND OF LOTION DO I USE... HELL YEA ILL BUY IT AGAIN.. ND DID I MENTION I LOVE THE GLITTER..
Jennifer S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have the lotion and perfume. The smell is wonderful and it last awhile. I try and use it as often but not as much. It's so gentle on the skin. It's a great value but a little pricey. But I would in no doubt pay the price for it. I ha e recommended it to many people and they went out and bought the set.
nia P.
Shaker Hts, OH
I love love love this lotion. it's great for a night out with the girls you can purchase this from Victoria Secret. This smell is everlasting it almost last until the day. the smell isn't to strong it's just right. I would recommend this to those whole love to wear lotion with a tad of shimmer
Tanisha D.
Miramar, FL
This lotion comes in a very good squeeze bottle. I love the feeling when putting it on its very heavy and i have dry skin so a heavier lotion is good for me . I love the light glitter look i have when i wear it at night or during the day to the beach or to a club or dinner it smells amazing
Julie M.
Newark, OH
This is the best lotion ever! Whenever I wear this I feel like I am the most powerful woman in the world! I use daily and everyone at work knows my scent. Whenever a sale is on at Victoria's I am there to buy my favorite stuff. I would definitely recommend to my friends and continue to buy
Kat P.
I was not a big fan of this product. The scent was ok and wasn't unpleasant but the lotion was harsh on my skin and I blame it on the shimmer in it. It was pricey for the amount you got but that is part of the brand. I was using it daily but had to stop because it dried out my skin.