BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #1 in Rollerballs

Bombshell Seduction is an intoxicating, sheer veil of florals with skin-like warmth. Portable and packable, this Bombshell goes where you do.

Product Features:

• Eau de Parfum is our most concentrated, pure version of the fragrance
  • TSA-friendly size, perfect for travel
  • Fragrance type: Floral Oriental
  • Notes: Nude Tuberose, Sage, Velvet Musk
  • .23 oz
  • Domestic

Buy on Jet.com
Ericka H.
This is such a nice smelling perfume; very light and soft for a “bombshell” lol. The rollerball is so perfect to take everywhere. It smells so good!!! You won’t be disappointed if you buy. The rollerball allows the perfect amount to be dispensed, instead of too much or too little. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Seduction Rollerball
Mim A.
I am so in love with fragrance. It has a lovely sweet scent. Although it doesn’t last long i still use it all the time. I have brought probably 5 of them so far. I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
I feel so glamorous and young whenever I wear this perfume! It has a fun floral scent to it that is just breathtaking. The rollerball is perfect to carry in your purse.
Abbie C.
I got this as a gift awhile back and I LOVE it! I had never used a perfume roller before, but it’s so handy for packing when I travel! And this scent is so great! It’s not too fruity or sweet, but I feel more out-together when I wear some to a meeting - especially after a long travel day!
Amber T.
Can't go wrong with vs rollerballs! One of my three favorites! I love these things and it's totally worth the price nice pretty design and they last a good while. I'd recommend for yourself or as a gift for legitimately ANYONE
ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
I don’t wear this one too often. It is very floral and perfume-y. It isn’t the type of scent I normally go for, but it still smells good. A little goes a long way. I have the rollerball and it is very nice. I don’t think I would repurchase it.
Sarath M.
I absolutely love this perfume rollerball. It seems to be more concentrated than the actual spray. This is one of the goodies I am using for gift bags for my friends and family. Highly recommend this as a great gift bag idea!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
My favorite VS scent!! I have used 2 bottles of this, almost in need of another. I usually wait until they have a $25 promotion and repurchase. It's my go-to to smell fresh after bathing if I don't wear a fragranced lotion.
Ashley V.
Apple Valley, MN
This things is cute, travel friendly and smells great. I wouldn’t buy it for the $18 it was priced as but as a free gift for buying a bra, I am very satisfied with this product.
Miranda K.
Spring Grove, PA
This smells amazing!! Super easy to use and last all day without being too strong. It is a great travel perfume and I can just pull it out whenever and wherever to freshen up
Ariana S.
trujillo
How much is it?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Oooh does this come in full size?