BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A sensual sister to our best-selling Bombshell fragrance, Bombshell Seduction is an intoxicating, sheer veil of florals with skin-like warmth. Perfect to pair with your Eau de Parfum for a more lasting fragrance experience.

Product Description:

• Mist is our lightest version of the fragrance. Perfect for a quick spray throughout the day
  • Fragrance type: Floral Oriental
  • Notes: Nude Tuberose, Sage, Velvet Musk
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz
  • Domestic

• Does the smell last for hours? I'd love to try it1 Answers
  • My friend actually has this and it smells amazing! But th...3 Answers
  • How long does the fragrance stays?2 Answers
Brooke D.
When I smelled this in Victoria's secret I KNEW it had to come home with me. This is a strong floral perfume with notes of fruit as well as a light musk scent. It is absolutely wonderful. It's a mature perfume, something you would imagine a sophisticated woman wearing. When I run out I will purchase again!  Victoria's Secret Bombshell Seduction Fragrance Mist
Mika G.
It smells ok but doesn’t have a distinctive smell. I’m thinking because of all the different fragrances that were in the air the day I purchased this scent I thought it smelled better than it actually does.
julie s.
love the smell!!! just got it in the mist which seems to fade over an hour or two. want to try out the glass actual perfume spray so that way hopefully it may last longer when on skin than the most itself
Nuzhat C.
Ann arbor, MI
Bombshell is by far my favorite perfume. Ive been using this for the past over eight years and has definitely one of my signature scents. My friends all think of me as well when they smell it. I love the price and the product
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
This is seriously my most favorite perfume. I use it every single day and it lasts all day long. I have used this perfume for years and I will always use it because it doesn't even compare to others. It is very affordable. Highly highly recommend.
Deandra D.
Perryopolis, PA
The absolute best smelling body spray by VS in my opinion! I have used about 3 full sized of these and 2 smaller ones since I started wearing it. I used to be addicted to perfumes and had lots of expensive good ones, but still chose to wear this!
Hannah Leigh M.
Atchison, KS
This is my absolute most favorite perfume I have ever worn, and I have tried TONS of perfumes. When I first smelled this, I fell in love. Only a few spritz of this perfume keeps me smelling amazing all day! This perfume can be worn for special occasions or the everyday trip to the super market. Your friends and girlfriends will all love it!
Makayla M.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Hands down all-time favorite body spray from Victoria's Secret, of course I love the bottle it's pink! The scent is very floral, I want say it's really a warm scent at all but just enough. It always stays on, I'll never get tired of bombshell!
LA H.
Bombshell is such a pretty floral but strong scent! I don't wear perfume everyday so I am still on my fist bottle. It lasts a good amount of time. I bought it from my local Victoria's secret store. I love this product so I wouldn't really change anything about it I would definitely recommend!
Samiah S.
I was just gifted the 2.5 oz version of this and I absolutely love it! It's such a wonderful, refreshing, feminine scent, and not too overpowering. I've already received multiple compliments on it--smells like one of the expensive perfumes you'd buy at Macy's. Definitely a must-try.
Nyka L.
Keaau, HI
My friend actually has this and it smells amazing! But the down fall is that there isn't a Victoria Secret or PINK where I live! Does anyone know where I could buy this or get a similar scent to this in a drugstore??
Riya B.
How long does the fragrance stays?
Johana Esmar G.
Does the smell last for hours? I'd love to try it