BeautyFragranceVictoria's Secret

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL Perfume Paint Brush-On Fragrance .52 fl oz

Do you like it? 🙏🏻
Do you like it? 🙏🏻
Start your review of Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL Perfume Paint Brush-On Fragrance!
Shakeina  W.
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL Perfume Paint Brush-On Fragrance uploaded by Shakeina  W.
I purchased this perfume paint a few years ago and so glad that I did because I haven't seen any in VS lately. The bombshell is my favorite VS fragrance and this was a great addition to my collection. You just give it a few pumps under the bottom and paint it on your skin wherever you like. The gel is a nice rich consistency and of course the scent is the BOMB. If you can find these paint perfumes I suggest picking up a few they last pretty long.
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL Perfume Paint Brush-On Fragrance uploaded by Rylee B.
This smells so amazing! The packaging is cute and applies nicely. It doesn’t last all day, but it’s good for the price. It’s a nice floral yet fresh scent. Perfect for travel and quick application. Smells so amazing!
Martha P.
Modesto, CA
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL Perfume Paint Brush-On Fragrance uploaded by Martha P.
Whenever I get hugs, I always get asked what perfume I’m using and right away I know they mean this one. It smells amazing and the smell stays in for a long time 😍
heather P.
San Antonio, TX
Love this stuff I love that I can carry it on the go and the smell lasts longer than their body sprays. I wish I would have found these sooner as they don’t break in my bag and just a little brush will do
Carolyn G.
This is the same scent as the Victoria bombshell perfume, and it doesn't compare to any other fragrance brushes. I don't think this product needs to improve because the brush feels so good on your skin & the fragrance lasts for hours. I would recommend this to others.
Emily V.
El Paso, TX
Love the scent and how easy this is to use. Lasts a good bit too... Doesn't drip, smells fresh for a long while.
Ketevani A.
I've never had this mascara, but it's probably as cool as Victoria's Lotion and Misty❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤love
ann M.
Wilmington, DE
Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL Perfume Paint Brush-On Fragrance uploaded by ann M.
Victoria's secret is so good , i like it but don't use every day , becouse It has a sweet smell . I can't use it every day. But who likes sweet smells this is one of the best.Has a long-lasting odor👌🏻
Ask a question to the Influenster community...