BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sexy, unstoppable and always sparkling. A Bombshell in Paris. The city that’s always glistening with light. Her go-to destination for chic fashion and parties and endless nights. Inspired by the crisp, green air of the Trocadero Gardens surrounding the Eiffel Tower, our perfumers mixed lush Night Blooming Jasmine with brisk Oakmoss and French Cypress. The covetable bottle is gem cut and glossy, complete with our signature black bow, a nod to our lingerie details.

Megan S.
Strafford, MO
One of my absolute favorites! It's a killer deal, and it smells fantastic. I don't like perfumes that are overly sweet, fruity, or smell like powder, so it doesn't leave a lot of options. My only disappointment is that they don't seem to always have it for sale at Victoria's Secret. I'm hoping they didn't cancel it! I prefer this to the regular Bombshell line, and it's much more unique. I tend to avoid the really mainstream scents that everyone recognizes the second you walk up. I get compliments on this all the time. It isn't overpowering like some perfumes either. I don't think it lasts quite as long as a few of my perfumes, but it also lasts a lot longer than several that I've tried.
Kristen B.
My FAVORITE! I love the smell of this scent. I get compliments from everyone on how this smells. It lasts all day and is very affordable for perfume. Highly highly recommend.
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
This is one of my favorite perfumes from Victoria Secret. I had not bought it before but my sister had and i loved how it smelled so i bought it. The smell is not super strong that gives you a headache. The price is ok i got it on sale the big bottle for $25.00
💎💋💘💝Tiffani S.
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Paris Eau De Parfum is the only Bombshell fragrance I've ever jived with. It's a very light, fresh and clean scent. Only I apply it, I cant smell it. Odd. But others can. So maybe I'll keep a check on the bombshell line for what comes next. I would recommend this if you want a light clean scent, which light, fresh and clean aren't usually my style, but this is actually nice.
Dawn K.
franklin, tennessee
One of my absolute favorite Bombshell scents. I am obsessed with the entire Bombshell line and had to have this as well. As always packaging is impeccable and the scent on this one is a little more mature than the regular bombshell, which I typically hate more mature smelling perfumes but this one was still light and fruity enough that I loved it! Highly recommend.
Allison M.
Columbus, OH
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I have so much perfume lol. This one smells fabulous though. I think it almost smells like a men’s cologne, and that’s why I like it so much.
Diana D.
This scent is very appealing when on. Not strong and does last all day. I also love the way the bottle was made.