BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The sexy today, sexy tomorrow allure of a Bombshell now in a light and airy mist with a touch of sparkling shimmer that's perfect for summer. Spritz over décolleté, arms and legs to dress skin up with that sexy forever glow.

Fragrance type: Fruity...

Courtney H.
Dracut
Bombshell is probably my favorite mist from Victoria secret. It’s not to strong and the scent lasts a while. Sometimes I forget I put it in till I get a whiff of it! 😍 totally recommend!
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is one of those scents that I always receive a complement on while walking into a room. The product is in such beautiful packaging and you have the luxury of picking on what size fits you most. This is one of those scents that I do wear on an everyday basis and run to victoria secret as soon as it runs out. It has also been one of most recognizable scents being that everyone I know is a big fan of it and owns one of their own. I do love carrying the small travel size with me when I engage in a little more physical activity to give me a nice quick scent pick me up to last me until I can take a shower.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
My favorite body mist! The scent is amazing and I get so many compliments when I wear it. I really wish I could buy cases of this! The scent is strong enough to linger but not overwhelming. Seriously the best fragrance VS has ever had!
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
My all time favorite perfume!! It seriously smells so good and every time I wear it I get complimented. I buy this perfume from Victoria's Secret. It is so long lasting and the bottle is just gorgeous! I see no room for improvement on this product, and I reccomend every perfume lover add this to their collection!
Stacy R.
Omg I love this scent it's so smooth and light. It last all day. They also have a great sales and when they do I'll stock up and get for gift baskets. Victoria secrets has a lot of great scents as well and can't go wrong with their products either. Valentine's Day is around the corner
Lindsey H.
I really love this stuff its not to shimmery but its not a dull either. It is a bit expensive but thats Victoria secret. It also has a really nice smell to it. I gifted this to alot of friends over the holidays
Tanshanique m.
Overland Park, KS
When I want to step out onto the night or go for dinner with my husband I love to Shimmer it up a little bit with bombshell by Victoria's Secret Shimmer this is so beautiful and it smells amazing.
Vanessa M.
This is my favorite perfume you can never go wrong with it. It last long and I go crazy when they are on sale. This has been my favorite since 2012 it last long and isn't too sweet or too strong. It's perfect
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I have the perfume and i bought this right after because i love the smell. I get so many compliments about how i smell when i wear the two together! The body spray is very long lasting. I will definitely buy it again when i run out!
Kayla S.
The smell is amazing! I keep it in my car and its such a light and refreshing smell for a quick spray before running into the store or meeting up with friends if I forget to spray perfume on before I leave the house!
Thaiana C.
Ilhéus
Um dos melhores perfumes da vida, amo muito, ótima fragrância, ótima qualidade e melhor ainda uma. Duração maravilhosa na pele
Raquel G.
Quanto que é o envio pro Brasil?

Amazon