Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist

Confidence and glamour—Bombshell attitude in a light-as-air mist. Our signature, award-winning Bombshell fragrance is a timeless mix of fresh-cut, exotic flowers and afternoon sun. Perfect to pair with your Eau de Parfum for a more lasting fragrance experience.

• Mist is our most sheer, light version of the fragrance
  • Fragrance type: Fruity floral
  • Notes: Purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

is this any good?
[email protected]@sent sweet smelling ?
Does the scent last all day?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist!
Product Highlights
...to get delivered !I get compliments of how good it smells and lasts a long time ,io dont smell it but people around do!in reviews
Smells amazing as any other Victoria secret's products and its long lasting and I do love the whole set (i got it as a whole set lotion,spray and body mist)in reviews
This is my all time favorite hands down the ell is amazing and it's lasts long as wellin reviews
I use it almost every day and as well as other products in the bombshell line.in reviews
This scent is one of my absolute favorites, thankfully my sister bought me the full sized perfume for Christmas and I cherish it!in reviews
Michelle B.
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist uploaded by Michelle B.
This is another one that I absolutely just love so much. I have bought this one time and time again. This smell is so amazing this right here needs no improvements at all. It is always a good value and the price is just right. I will.keep buying it until they stop making it.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist uploaded by Zenaida P.
Victoria's Secret is an excellent brand recognized for its lungerie and amazing perfumes. This Bombsshell Fragance it has a feminine and exotic scent. I am fascinated by its floral aroma. It's so capting odor! ♥️ The formula is fantastic and is highly recommended it! 😍
Brooke R.
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist uploaded by Brooke R.
I LOVEEEE this mist!!! It smells amazing and the scent lasts a reasonable time. I would totally recommend!! I would like the sent to last a little longer though. I say buy this right now it’s worth your money.
Taylor T.
I love this body spray. It's so good for so many things. This may sound weird, but it's a casual scent. It's not too "in your face" compared to some perfumes. It's very light and airy. It's so versatile. This is a scent that can we worn year round. You can throw it with a t-shirt or wear it on date night. It's so lovely and not over bearing at all. I've also heard that's it's the only perfume that actually repels mosquitos. You'll have to do your own research on that...if it is true, COUNT ME IN. I highly recommend this spray. I will be a buyer for life. It's my all around go to, holy grail scent!!
Mahdieh N.
Valencia, CA
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist uploaded by Mahdieh N.
This body mist is one of my all time favorites. It can be a bit overwhelming at times though. It’s great for on the go and after a great gym session. Can always rely on this mist to make me feel great everyday. Additionally the lotion is totally not worth it!
Nataly V.
Middletown
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist uploaded by Nataly V.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Es una del Top 10 que mas podria recomendar, el olor es super rico , la recomiendo tanto que puedo decir que jamas dejo que se me termine siempre compro 3 o 4 y las tengo en cada una de mis carteras 🥰🤣✨ La amo es un 5/5 precio $15 pero siempre tienen ofertas 🥳
Betiel A.
SM
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist uploaded by Betiel A.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great body mist, I have the matching perfume and it smells amazing. It’s a very feminine clean and fresh scent. The only thing is that it doesn’t last a long time so you have to reapply it but overall good product. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist
Tiffiney D.
Caraway, AR
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist uploaded by Tiffiney D.
Love this product love the way it smelled the way I had a bold courageous sent to it like you're a boss and you can do anything I don't know if I would improve the product came in a very nice bottle shatterproof so if you dropped it it don't break I would recommend this product to my friends and families
Alyshia T.
Joelton
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist uploaded by Alyshia T.
Love this fragrance! Its everything you're looking for in a sweet fresh fragrance. I would recommend all day long. The price is affordable and keep in mind a little goes a long way!!
Katie R.
This is a nice scent that can be used in a variety of situations. It's appropriate for everyday use, but it also carries over nicely to more special events. It's not too strong, but it lasts for a while