BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #10 in Fragrance for Her

Confidence and glamour—Bombshell attitude in a light-as-air mist. Our signature, award-winning Bombshell fragrance is a timeless mix of fresh-cut, exotic flowers and afternoon sun. Perfect to pair with your Eau de Parfum for a more lasting fragrance experience.

• Mist is our most sheer, light version of the fragrance
  • Fragrance type: Fruity floral
  • Notes: Purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Reviews (1973)
  • "I bought the body spray with lotion mmm smells so good now im waiting for the perfume to get delivered !I get compliments of how good it smells and lasts a long time ,io dont smell it but people around do!" in 31 reviews
  • "Smells amazing as any other Victoria secret's products and its long lasting and I do love the whole set (i got it as a whole set lotion,spray and body mist)" in 30 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite hands down the ell is amazing and it's lasts long as well" in 16 reviews
  • "I use it almost every day and as well as other products in the bombshell line." in 12 reviews
  • "This scent is one of my absolute favorites, thankfully my sister bought me the full sized perfume for Christmas and I cherish it!" in 12 reviews
Jenny E.
Santa Ana, CA
This product smells so fresh. I got the 8.4fl oz. the packaging is very nice. Anyone can purchase this at Victoria’s Secret. The scent is so fresh and soft it’s not irritating. I recommend this is anyone like soft fresh smells. I have been using this for around 6 years and I keep buying it. I recommend getting the big bottle because not only does it have more it’s a bit cheaper than the 2.5fl oz because that one is about $15. I use to buy the small one but since I use it on a daily bases it only lasts me around 4 months and for the big one I’ve had it for a year now.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I was trying to find a good scent without ordering every thing, and the reviews said bombshell was great but i dont see the hype. Pretty disappointing but i cant really do anything about it now. If i had to describe it, it smells like the preppy girl never showered. And then used her moms perfume.
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
So i used to work at VS. That’s why I have all their fragrances lol. Either I purchased or I received them as gratis.
This fragrance is there number 1. For good reason, every person that first smells it really loves it.
For me, I don’t really care for it. No staying power & it starts to smell too citrusy throughout the day. I might just be over it because it was sprayed everywhere & on everything at the store.
Heather F.
This is one of my favorite scents of all time.  It's a staple in my fragrance stash at home!  I'll keep buying this again and again.  Love the scent and lasting fragrance! Great product!  Lovely packaging.  I can't get enough of this perfume!  Love that it comes in a splash and perfume!
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
MY FAVORITE FRAGRANCE OF ALL TIME. I started using this spray since 2014- from the first time I came across it I HAVE NOT used any other fragrance (even if I get other fragrance as gifts, I don’t use them) but anyway! The scent of this spray isn’t too strong or too soft either. It’s just right. I don’t really know how to explain the scent myself but it’s MAGICAL. Go to VS stores and get a sample of it. You won’t regret it. $25 for a bottle and I’d say it’s worth it. It lasts for a very long time!
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
This scent is perfect for spring and summer, but I'm still rocking it in the winter because I love citrus-y, floral scents. This body mist smells like you just made an extra sweet lemonade and set out a bouquet of honeysuckles for brunch with your best friends -- that's the ambiance I imagine when I spray this all over. It's fairly long-lasting for a body mist (about 4 hours). You still need to reapply it once or twice a day, but it's worth it. I'm happy to carry this in my car or purse if needed. Would highly recommend if you love citrus-based scents.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
My go-to fragrance!
It is long lasting and fresh! I always get compliments while wearing it. I have gone teough 4-5 bottles already and I won’t stop buying it anytime soon. The 250ml bottle is only $25 and the travel size bottle is $10.
Definitely worth it!!!!
Rachel M.
Pound
My favorite scent of all time. It lasts all day and smells so fresh. It comes in a nice bottle that’s easy to spray. The smell is light but also strong enough to last on you all day long. I can’t think of anything I would improve on with this one.
Faviola L.
My favorite body spray/perfume from Victoria’s Secret! I have night this one over many many years! It’s quite expensive since I can hardly find this one during sales but it’s worth the price. I would say it isn’t floral it’s more of a fresh scent.
Sh G.
Brooklyn, NY
Let me start off by saying that this product is worth every scent. Pun intended. Purchased from Victoria's Secret for only $25! I would have given it 5/5 stars but the only con is it is not very long lasting and must be reapplied every few hours.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Did you buy this for the scent or the bottle?
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Would u recommend it?
Liésa B.
Bainbridge, PA
If you have it for let's say more than six weeks, does it lose it's scent and just smell like alcohol? I hate when that happens.
Alessandra M.
Raleigh, NC
I know this is a body mist, and Victoria´s Secret have very good scents, but does this fragrance last all day?
Meghan H.
carol stream , IL
I love this body mist! but why do you guys like it? :) also when or what occasions do you where it for/to?