Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist

Confidence and glamour—Bombshell attitude in a light-as-air mist. Our signature, award-winning Bombshell fragrance is a timeless mix of fresh-cut, exotic flowers and afternoon sun. Perfect to pair with your Eau de Parfum for a more lasting fragrance experience.

• Mist is our most sheer, light version of the fragrance
  • Fragrance type: Fruity floral
  • Notes: Purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Does this product have a winter or summer style fragrance?
I’ve never had the chance to purchase a Victoria Secret scent before.. Which is the best scent for the most reasonable price?
Is there any problems with the spray top because I had multiple issues with it and have a full Bottle of perfume I can’t use
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist!
Product Highlights
“...to get delivered !I get compliments of how good it smells and lasts a long time ,io dont smell it but people around do!” in 31 reviews
“Smells amazing as any other Victoria secret's products and its long lasting and I do love the whole set (i got it as a whole set lotion,spray and body mist)” in 30 reviews
“This is my all time favorite hands down the ell is amazing and it's lasts long as well” in 16 reviews
“I use it almost every day and as well as other products in the bombshell line.” in 12 reviews
“This scent is one of my absolute favorites, thankfully my sister bought me the full sized perfume for Christmas and I cherish it!” in 12 reviews
San Diego, CA
Bombshell is one of the most popular fragrances of perfume at VS! This smells sexy, floral, maybe a touch fruity! My only complaint is that the smell fades, but that is typical of body sprays as opposed to perfumes. Just spray your clothes too if you wear this to make it last longer. I can smell the passion fruit notes, which is great because I think passion fruit is such an alluring fruit scent. It is exotic and expensive smelling for a fruit. The vanilla notes make it have a darker edge. Definitely sexy. As with most body mists and lotions, I feel like you need to reapply every few hours as the smell wears off in order to continue smelling like it through the day.
My mom actually put me onto this fragrance. It matches my obsession with the Noir Tease. I keep this bottle in the car so I can have easy access to put this on. I have so many bottles of perfumes and I try to save them to an extent Haha. I have a small bottle of this bombshell. I love it. Its another one of those must have scents. I like the feeling it gives me when I am wearing it. It's as though it's me against the world. And now they have a bombshell 2 that smells equally as good! I go broke when shopping in Victoria's secret because I just want everything from there lol
North bergen , NJ
This has to be top 5 for me. The smell stays on you through out most of the day. I love how great it smells and how it sticks on the skin without any residue or stickiness. I get compliments of how good I smell every time I wear it. I don't see any areas of where improvement is needed, honestly I would just buy the whole set of how good this smells. The lotion is to die for as well.
Northwood
I was gifted a box that contained four different body mists from VS. This is one of my favorites compared to mists that I've purchased from other places. The scent is long lasting and I get complements all the time. I highly recommend this scent! I would buy it again when the little bottle I have runs out because it truly is one of my favorites.
Wilmington, NC
This has been a steady favorite of mine. some VS scents can smell kind of young to me, like my middle school scent, but this one is a good young professional woman scent while still smelling fun. It does last a while and it’s not too overbearing! That being said, This is one of my favorite scents next to Light Blue by D&G and Book by commodity scents
Jacksonville
Victoria’s Secret Bombshell fragrance mist is my favorite mist! I keep one on my bathroom vanity & one on my nightstand at all times & it’s the last thing I put on before I go to bed. Fresh, sweet & floral, this scent is done perfectly & as a mist it is softer but executed perfectly and not diluted in any of the notes. Beautiful!
Kernersville
I found this product to be very overpowering at first and then the scent faded away quickly.  It is a clean scent with hints of floral.  The packaging is super cute and they even have mini travel size.  I would not purchase this item again for me, but a fellow coworker wears it all the time so I wouldn't mind gifting it to her.
Columbia
Someone gave this set to me as a gift for my birthday a couple of years ago. To this day, I still buy these lotions and mists because I liked the set so much. The set was a little pricey compared to the single mist sold by itself but I think the lotion was a nice little pop of scent added to your day.
Tulsa
Love, love, love this perfume! It smells amazing! My first time purchasing this particular scent and I'm in love! Wish the bottle would have been a lil more appealing to the eyes though! Victoria's secret is known for being kind of expensive but the quality of their products are amazing! I highly recommend!
Woodbridge
One of my absolute favorites. Been using it for years now and will continue to do so. It has a very fresh and sexy smell. It stays on for a long time which I love. I also have the lotion and mini mists which are in my purse all the time. I love how this product comes in many different sizes.

138 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
nj
8 months ago
Sarah C. • 4 months ago
Dream Angels Heavenly ❤️ That's been my favorite since high school (20 long years ago)