BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Confidence and glamour—Bombshell attitude in silky lotion. Our signature, award-winning Bombshell fragrance is a timeless mix of fresh-cut, exotic flowers and afternoon sun. Pair the lotion with your Eau de Parfum for the ultimate head-to-toe Bombshell experience.

• Incredibly smooth and silky for a soft touch
  • Kisses skin with sparkling Bombshell fragrance
  • Fragrance type: Fruity floral
  • Notes: Purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid
  • 250 ml/8.4 fl. oz.
  • Domestic

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Lotion
  • "This lotion is EVERYTHING. I have been using this lotion along side the perfume for years. It has an amazing gentle smell & it has definitely met my expectations when it comes to a nourishing lotion. I just love how this smells & I will continue buying this lotion, for sure!!" in 3 reviews
Chrissy M.
This lotion smell exactly like the bottle. You know how some lotion might smell different from the spray but this one smell exactly the same. I love you lotion my body with this first then spray the mist and then a little of the perfume. It last long and when you walk in the room people notice. I love this collection
Nayely H.
The lotion is smooth on your skin and does last quite a while. The only problem for me is how strong the smell is, but if you personally love strong lasting smells, the bombshell lotion would be right for you.
Griselda M.
Los Angeles , CA
María V.
I love this lotion, its aroma lasts all day, it is super creamy but not oily, I love its presentation, it lasts a lot, I use it daily as if it were a perfume, if you have this in your daily lotions you do not need anything else.
Batoul D.
Dearborn, MI
LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH THIS MIST. SMELLS LIEK HEAVEN AND IT WILL ALWAY BE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FROM VICTORIA'S SECRET. REALLY LOVE THE FLORAL ELEGANT SMELL TO IT. ALL MY FRIENDS LOVE IT TOO AND I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO TRY IT !
Emily P.
West babylon, NY
My go to scent. I always come back to this. It always lures in compliments from everybody. I'll be keeping this perfume for years to come. I recommend this if you want tons of "where'd you get that?" "What are you wearing?!"
Shaylie S.
Raleigh, NC
This lotion is one of the best smelling lotions ever! It lasts a long time and the smell stays on your hands for a few hours unlike most lotions that stay in for only 15 minutes or less! Definitely recommend it!
Monika P.
Homestead, FL
Muy rica tiene notas dulces pero no del todo. Es más fuerte. Pero tiene una textura genial y penetra rápido en la piel que es lo que más me gusta. Se siente que hidrata bastante.
Rae H.
I like the bombshell perfume a lot better than this lotion but I still love both the products. Victoria secret and PINK are by far my favorite stores. They may be a little over priced but they have good deals and the quality is amazing.
Alyssa P.
Absolutely loveee this lotion! The smell is incredible and it leaves my skin feeling super hydrated, not dry like other perfume lotions that I have used in the past. This is my go to lotion!