BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #2 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Confidence and glamour—Bombshell attitude in a bottle. Our signature, award-winning Bombshell fragrance is a timeless mix of fresh-cut, exotic flowers and afternoon sun.

• Eau de Parfum is our most concentrated, pure version of the fragrance
  • Fragrance type: Fruity floral

• Which one perfumes or body mist Victoria's Secret Bombsh...1 Answers
  • Do they sell all of the victoria secret fragrances in the...5 Answers
  • Which is better this one bomshell or scandalous?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Bombshell is my favorite perfume...always get so much complements...Love to where the perfume and body lotion..I think the prices there are very reasonable." in 6 reviews
  • "When I wear my VS Bombshell I get so many compliments, and so many ladies ask me what I am wearing!!" in 6 reviews
  • "Victoria's secret bombshell forever (yes, there is a difference), is less musky, & my absolute favorite scent." in 6 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite Victoria secret smell." in 5 reviews
  • "It definitely a fruity, floral scent with a hint of musk so if you like those type scent I would definitely recommend checking it out." in 3 reviews
Angel L.
Phoenix, AZ
#alltimefav
The Bombshell Collection is not only Iconic but it is a long lasting fragrance w incredible floral accents. This one is an attention grabber for sure. I get compliments and questions as to what I'm wearing whenever I've got this on. It's my go-to and an affordable staple in my fragrance collection from lotion to mists to the full size real deal I've got my hands on Bombshell. Victoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance MistVictoria's Secret Bombshell Eau De ParfumVictoria's Secret Bombshell Fragrance Lotion
Katie W.
This is one of my all-time favorite perfumes from VS. Really, almost all of their perfumes smell good, but this is truly a classic. I always get compliments when I wear it. It is ALWAYS on sale during the holiday season, and that's when I stock up on it. I prefer the eu de parfum to the body spray, though, as the scent lasts longer.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I love Victoria’s Secret Bombshell!! The smell is incredible- super sweet but still fresh. I gt a lot of compliments while wearing this scent.
I’ve bought this perfume 3-4 times now and I don’t think I’ll stop anytime soon.
It lasts for a long time - I use it almost every day and the small sized bottle lasts me for 5-6 months.
It is also affordable! I believe it’s the most affordable perfume that smells and lasts like a high end product.
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Eau De Parfum This perfume is so good. I really love how it smells and the smell does not go away. I am very sensitive to strong smells which gives me headache. However, this perfume has a sweet smell but not overly sweet. I would love to give this product as a gift to my favorite person.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
I LOVE this perfume. The reason why I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because it’s expensive. It smells so sexy, and fruity! The packaging is adorable and the product lasts me a couple months even if I spread it every day! The scent on skin/clothes will last all day, and I’m always being asked what perfume I’m wearing. I do recommend this product, and even though it’s expensive I still continue buying it!
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
I’ve worn this for about more than four years now . This is my favorite perfume, it smells amazing, lasts all day on me. i also have the body lotion I use everyday after taking shower. I always buy them when they on sale, sometimes I look for coupon online or app that call retailmenot or groupon. It’s pretty expensive price but I think it’s worth it. I always get great compliments. I hear a lot great reviews online.
Marium S.
I got mine few days back during Black Friday sale and I have to say that this smells amazing I’m very bad at describing scents but the name says it all it’s fresh and not sweet. I’m not a fan of sweet fragrances I love the packaging too. The scent stays all day !!!! Loved it will be sticking to this and will be purchasing more.
Katie K.
This is hands down the best perfume that Victoria Secret offers! The scent is feminine and sweet, with very little floral tones. The price is great, considering the other comparable perfumes cost more. I spray this on in the morning and it lasts all through the day. I have never experienced a perfume such as this one!
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I absolutely love Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume! It is what I currently use and have been using since last fall. It's a beautiful scent, no matter what this season. It has a woodsy yet floral scent that smells crisp, clean, and beautiful. You can find this perfume, body spray, lotions and more on the Victoria's Secret website as well as in store.
Eva B.
Cedarburg, WI
Only one of the best perfumes on the planet! I love love love this perfume ! Just has such a beautiful smell and catches a lot of people’s attention! I always get compliments when I’m wearing it without a doubt! This perfume and tease from Victoria secrets are the best ! Go try it for yourself !
Diana G.
PORTERVILLE, CA
Is it worth the price? I always buy the body mist version, how does this one compare to the body mist?
Samera S.
Plano, TX
I was wondering do Victoria secret perfumes really smell nice because they are expensive particularly this one !does it have a good fragrance because I want to buy it and not sure if it will be a good buy!
Lara S.
Florence
How much does is it last on the body the perfume ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How's is smell? Top 5 from VS?
Margot H.
Is this a long lasting fragrance ?