BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Bombshell for women. A floral and fruity fragrance with notes of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Bombshell is my favorite perfume...always get so much complements...Love to where the perfume and body lotion..I think the prices there are very reasonable." in 6 reviews
  • "Victoria's secret bombshell forever (yes, there is a difference), is less musky, & my absolute favorite scent." in 6 reviews
  • "When I wear my VS Bombshell I get so many compliments, and so many ladies ask me what I am wearing!!" in 6 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite Victoria secret smell." in 5 reviews
  • "It definitely a fruity, floral scent with a hint of musk so if you like those type scent I would definitely recommend checking it out." in 3 reviews
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria's Secret Bombshell Eau De Parfum Spray This perfume is so good. I really love how it smells and the smell does not go away. I am very sensitive to strong smells which gives me headache. However, this perfume has a sweet smell but not overly sweet. I would love to give this product as a gift to my favorite person.
Monica N.
Parma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bombshell Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 Oz by Victoria's Secret has been my signature scent for the past two years. I get lots of compliments on it when I wear it and people always ask the name of it and where to buy it. Here, I received my coffret of Bombshell 3.4 Oz EDP Spray, a candle, a body oil and a body lotion. I bought it over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend as a treat for myself. The key notes in this fragrance are exotic purple passion fruit, Shangri-La peony and vanilla orchid. A super sexy fragrance for any age to wear; the warm fruity and floral notes will linger with you for hours.
Sydney P.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best smelling fragrances I have ever purchased. I first started buying it in college and I have gone back and forth between this and a couple others, but I always go back to this. It has a combination of floral and fresh scents that just pop together and I adore it! [product:victoria's-secret-bombshell-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Kristin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my absolute favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. Every time I wear it i get compliments from my hunny. Also I am kind of sensitive to certain scents, I can easily get migraines but this one doesn't affect me at all. I definitely love buying this around Christmas since there are usually good sales. Also at the semi annual events.
Nichole S.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing scent! I would totally recommend this perfume it has such a fresh scent it’s perfect for everyday use and night time use , I always find myself buying it over and over. Definitely buying this as a Christmas gift this year
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what it is about this perfume but it's my favorite scent at vs. This fragrance is confidence glamour and attitude in a bottle. It's a timeless signature scent mixed with fresh cut exotic flowers and afternoon sun. It's a fruity floral with notes of purple passion fruit Shangri peony and vanilla orchid. I love this beautiful it makes me feel confident and fiesty.
Jessica D.
I love this perfume! It's perfect for the spring and summer months. It's juicy, clean, and fresh without being sweet or cloying. It has really great staying power and tends to last at least 6 hours on my skin. The bottle/packaging is very feminine, flirty, and cute. This is one of my every day, daytime scents when it's warm out.
savannah g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume! My mom does too!! She's the one who introduced me to this perfume! If you have not tried, I highly recommend you do! Its the best! Fragrance is the perfect complement to lingerie. The first to touch your skin and the last to linger!
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great perfume! It’s a great girly scent that isn’t too overpowering. It’s affordable compared to other perfume brands and it comes in a pretty bottle. It’s not my absolute favorite out of my perfume collection but it is a great one!
Savannah V.
Adelanto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I love about Bombshell is that it has a fresh, clean scent to it. It comes in a nice bottle and goes on sale often which is when I buy it. I love Bombshell because it' s available allll year. Sometimes Victoria Secrets will store some of their original scents to bring out the new ones.
Diana G.
PORTERVILLE, CA
Is it worth the price? I always buy the body mist version, how does this one compare to the body mist?
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was wondering do Victoria secret perfumes really smell nice because they are expensive particularly this one !does it have a good fragrance because I want to buy it and not sure if it will be a good buy!
Lara S.
Florence
How much does is it last on the body the perfume ?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How's is smell? Top 5 from VS?
Margot H.
Is this a long lasting fragrance ?