BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Award-winning fragrance in a convenient form makes it perfect for travel, or your purse or gym bag. Sexy today! Sexy tomorrow! Sexy forever with this sultry mix of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la peony and vanilla orchid. Bottle style will vary as it changes every few weeks. Box may not be included.

Buy on Amazon
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
I love love love this scent. It's playful but sexy at the same time. The rollerball application goes on pretty easily, though I feel like it affects its staying powers. It does last longer than fragrance mist but I don't think it lasts all day. The good thing is that you can bring it anywhere because of its size. It's super convenient to leave in your purse.
grace z.
Bayside, NY
This scent is beautiful. It’s a clean flowery scent and one of my favorites from VS. I love rollerballs because the packaging is great and it’s convenient. However, there is room for improvement. Typically I prefer perfume over mists because they tend to last longer. This scent does not last! I wish they would make this scent stronger.
Devan F.
Johnson City, TN
I bought the 3.4oz bottle of Bombshell and received a makeup bag, lip gloss, and a rollerball free. This rollerball is so convenient for touch ups (of perfume) throughout the day/night, or for when you have forgotten to spray yourself before going on. I love the smell. I receive many compliments!
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I love these rollers they are great the scent is amazing and it's so long lasting and the product lasts forever and this product I bought at Victoria's Secret and I would defiantly buy this product again cuz I love it so much
Gaby R.
Very nice presentation of perfume, so easy to carry in the purse, to bring it anywhere. Very good fragrance, I love it!!!! I can not go out without wearing my favorite perfume
Darlene J.
West Blocton
I absolutely love Victoria's Secret Bombshell fragrance. I recently purchased a purse size for $2.99. I can't wait to buy a full size bottle. The scent is amazing. It just makes you feel sexy. I would definitely recommend it!
Anne B.
Holly Springs, NC
My favorite fragrance from Victoria's secret!! This purse size is great as well!! Perfect for on the go.
MJ S.
Beaver River, NS
I am not a perfume person especially since I work in health care and can't wear it all week but I just absolutely love this parfume. It has good staying power and isn't too strong. A little goes a long way. Love that you can throw it in your purse to take with you.