Meghan H.
carol stream, IL

I love this body mist! but why do you guys like it? :) also when or what occasions do you where it for/to?

Cydnie L.
Cydnie L.
5 months, 3 weeks ago
I use this spray for work, a day at the beach, or anytime I need a nice body spray that will stick with me for a while! It's a very bold scent and I always receive compliments on the scent even after I've been wearing it all day!
Maria J.
Maria J.
1 year, 6 months ago
I like it because the smell is a bold sexy smell. I use it for occasions when I go to see my boyfriend, or when I'm going to a nice event, or even just a nice spray before I go out to a party with my friends.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Mc Calla, AL
4 years, 3 months ago
I just love the scent!!! I wear it every single day!
Jerica J.
Jerica J.
4 years, 6 months ago
The scent and bottle!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
othello, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
Its great ill ware it wherever
Mary Alice E.
Mary Alice E.
Newport News, VA
5 years ago
I love the scent! It matches anytime of day or night, I use it all the time!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME
5 years, 1 month ago
I like it because of how the scent transfers from day to night. You can splash a little on for a casual day/day date ;) and then use the perfume at night for a more seductive and mature scent. I wear it about every day!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
El Cajon, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Guys probably like it cause it has vanilla orchid in it (and i always hear guys love vanilla for some reason). i usually just wear this kind of as a everyday fragrance since i really like fruity florals.