Meghan H.
Meghan H.
carol stream, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body mist! but why do you guys like it? :) also when or what occasions do you where it for/to?
Cydnie L.
Cydnie L.
July 28, 2017, 12:47 a.m.
I use this spray for work, a day at the beach, or anytime I need a nice body spray that will stick with me for a while! It's a very bold scent and I always receive compliments on the scent even after I've been wearing it all day!
Maria J.
Maria J.
June 22, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
I like it because the smell is a bold sexy smell. I use it for occasions when I go to see my boyfriend, or when I'm going to a nice event, or even just a nice spray before I go out to a party with my friends.
Paula C.
Paula C.
Oct. 17, 2013, 12:53 p.m.
I just love the scent!!! I wear it every single day!
Jerica J.
Jerica J.
July 12, 2013, 10:24 p.m.
The scent and bottle!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
April 15, 2013, 8:48 p.m.
Its great ill ware it wherever
Mary Alice E.
Mary Alice E.
Dec. 27, 2012, 3:04 p.m.
I love the scent! It matches anytime of day or night, I use it all the time!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Nov. 26, 2012, 12:53 p.m.
I like it because of how the scent transfers from day to night. You can splash a little on for a casual day/day date ;) and then use the perfume at night for a more seductive and mature scent. I wear it about every day!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Nov. 24, 2012, 7:52 a.m.
Guys probably like it cause it has vanilla orchid in it (and i always hear guys love vanilla for some reason). i usually just wear this kind of as a everyday fragrance since i really like fruity florals.