BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #7 in Body Mists

• What does this smell like?1 Answers
  • This bottle looks very small. I do not believe this is the one th...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
EMMSAYS M.
First of all the packaging is Love. It’s so damn pretty. The size is perfect to carry and the fragrance itself is amazing I don’t have anything even near like that in my collection it’s a must have , I always get this particular fragrance not sweet it’s very fresh. Love it
gretaglez G.
San Leandro , CA
Smells delicious!! A little mist and it stays the whole day with you I love the sweet and fresh touch that has. I honestly bought the body spray cause the perfume bottle is over 30 dlls more so I rather try the body mist and see how I like the smell but now I’m thinking on getting the perfume.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
This smells so good and is one of my favorite mist from Victoria secret. It is expensive but VS always has sales, especially after the holiday season. I got a few of the gift sets for half off! Watch for sales because they happen all the time if you don’t want to pay full price.
Jillian R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Let me just start by saying that I'm a Victoria's Secret fragrance addict. It all started when I was in middle school shopping at Pink. I eventually made my way to VS but that's besides the point. The mini bottles are perfect for trying something new without spending $60+. I like to have the mini bottles as well for throwing in my purse or taking on the plane with me when I travel. Bombshell is my favorite scent in the VS collection. It's scent is strong and sexy. I like to spray this when I want my perfume to last all day. Highly recommend!!
Holly K.
Jonesboro
LOVE THIS. It’s by far one of my favorites. It might just be my store but the only draw back is it’s hard to find in a big bottle, i can only find the travel sizes. But other than that it’s totally worth it. This is a very good date mist. It’s kinda flirty.
Jennifer S.
Somerville , TN
This is my everyday smell good! I loveeee it. I bought from Victoria secret of course. The bottle is durable plastic and it lasts all day. I spray more anyways though. I will always be a bombshell fan!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
Amazing perfume 😍 the smell is amazing! you don’t have to put a lot on for it to go a long ways. I like that they have a convenient travel size or a big bottle. I bought at my local VS store. I love this perfume and I hope they never let it go!
Bella F.
Winter springs
My friend got me this as a Christmas present. I love the smell of it. It’s very strong and flowery. The bottle is a very convenient size to carry around wherever I’m going- in my purse or backpack. The packaging is also very cute. I’d recommend.
Gloriana P.
The packaging is so pretty. The travel size is perfect to just throw in a purse, backpack, workout bag, etc. Has a strong yet feminine smell. One of my top 5 perfumes I reach for on a daily. Always will keep a bottle stocked!
Lillian F.
Oklahoma City, OK
My go-to day-to-day perfume and for those occasions when I don’t want something too heavy. Very light and feminine, doesn’t feel like it’s trying too hard. I’ve been wearing this for years, and overall I still really like it
Nurse K.
This bottle looks very small. I do not believe this is the one that I found years ago. Is this the same bottle or is there a larger one?
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
What does this smell like?