BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #6 in Fragrance for Her

A splash of summer. A glamorous escape. Feel the radiance witha touch of sparkling, sunkissed citrus and bright florals.

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Body Mist
  • "I bought the body spray with lotion mmm smells so good now im waiting for the perfume to get delivered !I get compliments of how good it smells and lasts a long time ,io dont smell it but people around do!" in 31 reviews
  • "Smells amazing as any other Victoria secret's products and its long lasting and I do love the whole set (i got it as a whole set lotion,spray and body mist)" in 30 reviews
  • "This is my all time favorite hands down the ell is amazing and it's lasts long as well" in 16 reviews
  • "This scent is one of my absolute favorites, thankfully my sister bought me the full sized perfume for Christmas and I cherish it!" in 12 reviews
  • "I use it almost every day and as well as other products in the bombshell line." in 12 reviews
Tiffanie K.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is perfect for spring and summer, but I'm still rocking it in the winter because I love citrus-y, floral scents. This body mist smells like you just made an extra sweet lemonade and set out a bouquet of honeysuckles for brunch with your best friends -- that's the ambiance I imagine when I spray this all over. It's fairly long-lasting for a body mist (about 4 hours). You still need to reapply it once or twice a day, but it's worth it. I'm happy to carry this in my car or purse if needed. Would highly recommend if you love citrus-based scents.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this scent. Its been a favorite for years. If you love heavenly then you will most likely fall for this scent as well. It has a pretty hot pink bottle with black writing. It looks very sexy and stylish on your vanity.
The scent is a very fun and sexy scent that's also very sweet and somewhat floral. Its hard to explain but its unique in a very pretty way that will evoke a sexy confidence within you. It is a younger scent so if youre older than 33 I probably wouldn't recommend it.
As a body spray it doesn't last nearly as long as the perfume but it's definitely more affordable. You have to use a little more than with the perfume and so it goes a bit quickly with daily use and you have to reapply every 3 to 4 hours unless you layered the scent with the matching lotion/body wash.
It is affordable and travel friendly since its a plastic bottle with a secure click top cap.
I would recommend.
Emily P.
West Babylon, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bombshell mist smells exactly like the perfume, obviously. The only difference between the mist and the spray is that the mist only lasts about five minutes. I keep this in my car for an air freshener. Everybody knows this is my signature smell. As for the amount of product that you get, you do get a lot. These mists usually last me around 5 to 6 months of constant spraying.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never have enough Victoria Secret Body Sprays this is a must have it has a very soft sent to its beautiful bottle for always a great value because they last long... I will definitely recommend this splash
Sage P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bottle itself is adorable. It looks really nice on the shelf with my other beauty products, super girly and elegant. It's not a real fruity smell like some of the other VS body mists, more of a floral scent. Its really strong at first but quickly because more of a subtle scent.
Demi L.
Palm Bay , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Victoria’s Secret mist, perfumes they all so beautiful. My favorite ones are sweet flowery scents and vanilla sandalwood etc. the bottles are beautiful packaging stands out the store usually these sort of products with a sale so you’re able to stock up on more than one.
Linnie B.
Follansbee, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is SUCH an oldie but goody. Will always go back to this scent time after time it never gets old!! I love this smell and every time I wear it everyone says how good I smell and always asks what I’m wearing. It is very long lasting for a body mist!
Sh G.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Let me start off by saying that this product is worth every scent. Pun intended. Purchased from Victoria's Secret for only $25! I would have given it 5/5 stars but the only con is it is not very long lasting and must be reapplied every few hours.
Jenn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite body mists! It is a very sexy and sensual fragrance. I always buy this fragrance and it is one of the Staples in my perfume collection. It is a bit on the price your side, but it is well worth it's price. I don't think they can improve the fragrance at all. I think it's Perfection as it is.
Brittany L.
Salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product almost everyday. It's my signature scent. It's really light and floral with a little bit of a fruity hint to it. Every single time I wear it people ask what I'm wearing or mention that I smell good. I'm obsessed.
Trisha W.
Galeton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did you buy this for the scent or the bottle?
Jenny M.
bell , CA
Would u recommend it?
Liésa B.
Bainbridge, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have it for let's say more than six weeks, does it lose it's scent and just smell like alcohol? I hate when that happens.
Alessandra M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know this is a body mist, and Victoria´s Secret have very good scents, but does this fragrance last all day?
Meghan H.
carol stream, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this body mist! but why do you guys like it? :) also when or what occasions do you where it for/to?