Victoria's Secret Bombshell 3 Wick Candle uploaded by Kelsey N.Victoria's Secret Bombshell 3 Wick Candle uploaded by Andrea B.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Veronica S.
I really enjoy the scent of this candle. Its a very soft floral scent. The jar is a nice heavy container. I love the three wicks. This candle has a good burn time.
Lauren J.
Can’t go wrong with a candle. There are currently three options, the top three scents: Bombshell, Tease, and Love. I bought myself a Tease candle because it’s my favorite scent. It makes a great gift, as well. I bought one for Christmas for my hair stylist. Keep in mind that VS and Bath and Bodyworks are owned by the same company. These candles are definitely worth it, especially if you love the top core fragrances.
Destiny K.
I received this candle as a free gift after purchasing a few items from them and it smelled amazing, I couldn't stop lighting it till the very end. I would highly recommend it for maybe a special night or even if you just wanna sit in the bath and feel like a queen it's a great product
Caitlyn E.
Newton, KS
I have one of these candles and I love it! Smells great and I've burned it often and it's still about half way till the end! The smell also fills the room very easy when burning!
Andrea B.
Hollywood, FL
Rush of victoria's Secret blend of sensuality , softness and beauty. an excellent fragrance on the skin of every woman. I love all their fragrances but Rush is one of my favorite
Jennifer F.
Fond Du Lac, WI
It lasted forever and made my bedroom smell the same way I did. (without wasting half a bottle of perfume) I love when VS has specialty items like this.
Angela T.
Kissimmee, FL
Bombshell by Victoria's Secret is one of my favorite scents, so being able to keep this candle in my bathroom to light during a warm bath is amazing <3
Yalonda M.
Liverpool, PA
Got this as a freebie with my VS purchase, surprisingly its a nice sized candle with lots of scent.
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Kaitlyn m.
melbourne
Walked into Victoria secret what was there 3 of my fav things Victoria secret candles and bombshell how good I lit it and I thought that the scent was so effective and I has not worn out and I have bought a few as present and they have loved them and I will definitely buy more and more of them in other scents
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Is this something that is currently being sold? does it smell true to the perfume?
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
Is this candle amazing or what? I know I loved it!