Victoria's Secret Bold Line Liquid Eye Liner uploaded by kayla f.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

For Bold and Beautiful Eyes! Accent your eyes with Bold Line from Victoria's Secret.

About the product:

• Victoria's Secret Bold Line Liquid Liner Liner
  • color: Doe Eyed
  • 5ml/.17 fl oz

kayla f.
Don't Mind the Brows Decided to play with this Victoria Secret Liquid Eye Liner Which I love, Not Only is the Liquid Awesome but so is the Brush Already Attached along with it I Would definitely recommend. #VictoriaSecret #boldLine #Liquid #liquidliner
Kristina G.
I have this in a dark brown shade called Doe eyed and I was skeptical at best. Not usually a fan of the felt tip for my liquid liners. They skip and leave tracks. Hate them. I mostly use brushes only for my liquid liners. This formula however made that different. I'm not sure what they did but it's much smoother to apply and didn't give me any of the issues I don't like felt tips for. Also a very thick formula that didn't need more than one coat. Usually some liquid liners are so thin that I need two coats when they are this inexpensive. Five stars all the way.
Chanda B.
Tennessee
Love, love, this eyeliner!! one of my favorites!! I use this product pretty much every day. I bought it at Victoria Secret. it's been awhile since I've bought one. it's lasted forever!! I'm not sure of the price. I want to say maybe $6-$7 I know it was pretty affordable. 100% recommend this item! leaves my eyes fabulous!! ;)
Mandie L.
The Victoria’s Secret eye liner was my favorite makeup product of all time until it was discontinued. When they said they wouldn’t sell any longer, i stocked up. I love the thicker tip for application. Black is great. Cute container that stands upright while applying.
Loretta G.
Ashtabula , OH
This is my favorite eyeliner ever and sadly it was discontinued a bit ago. I did manage to grab 2 before they were gone forever. It's the perfect felt too. Super easy to control. Stays perfectly put all day. The finish isn't Matte but it's isn't as shiny as many others.
Esmeralda G.
Love this because it last throughout the whole day without reapplying tho the eye love how a little goes long ways goes on pretty smooth
Be_beautifulxoxo_ A.
Who doesn't love Victoria secrets products.. I love everything they make from lingerie to cosmetics and clothese perfumes everything.
Maxx W.
Rootstown ohio
How long does this stay on ?
Maxx W.
Rootstown ohio
How long does this stay on ?

back