Victoria's Secret Body Wash for Women uploaded by Tayna R.Victoria's Secret Body Wash for Women uploaded by Ivana S.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A lavishly lush blend of cherry blossom, peach and white jasmine, in a collectible, limited-edition design. Pamper skin with ingredients from a Secret Garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins E and C. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance. see more...

Posh H.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Love using this in the shower when shaving . It has a great smell. My skin is sensitive and this does not aggregate it . The price is reasonable compared to similar products especially when Victoria's Secret has a promotion. I will buy it again in the future .
Varnea D.
Varnea D.
Cleveland, OH
You would never guess that this product smells as great as it does and yes the bottle is wonderful and it can travel anywhere and the scent is wonderful it last as about as ling as it should about 4 hours and yes I would recommend it to othere people:
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
I got this for Christmas one year. and I fell in love. it smells so good. unlike other body washes you can actually smell it!
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Cheraw, SC
This is my favorite of them all!!!! I love this , I rather spend all my money on love struck then any other product
Eirinn M.
Eirinn M.
E Northport, NY
As usual Victoria's Secret has a great line of fragrance but these body mists area bit dull. Good for emergencies.
alyssa c.
alyssa c.
Buckeye, AZ
I wear this perfume every since day. I love the long lasting scent that comes along with it. Definitly recommand.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Elkin, NC
I don't hate these body washes, but I don't love them. My husband loves pure seduction and love spell which are old school scents so I'll use them for him every now and then. I think there are better cheaper options though.
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
This body wash has a nice smell, I like it a lot. It leaves my skin fresh and with a fresh smells.
Like all Victoria's Secret products, it is very good, and I recommend it for those special occasions.
Rayanne R.
Rayanne R.
I love Victoria's Secret. Already used this product a few times. I prefer to use it after bathing. It is great to set some more perfume use. Besides leaving a very soft and fragrant skin.
Izzy R.
Izzy R.
Really like this. Moisturises your skin. And makes you smell like peaches and cherry blossom. This has a great bottle design and the amount you get is amazing. I gave it 4/5 because when you first use it the smell is slightly overpowering but if you like products that are big on scent this is for you. Victoria's Secret Body Wash for Women
Mayerli R.