Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz.

Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. Same fragrance, new better-than-ever formula-this sheer mist is made to mix, blend and play for a custom scent, with warm vanilla and musk.

should i make the purchase ?
Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. what is your favorite scent from Victoria’s Secret 🤫 💗?
Can someone describe the smell of this fragrance I was hoping to purchase soon ?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz.!
Kourtny L.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love the smell of this!! It makes me think of warm vanilla cupcakes that just came out of the oven!!! If you love vanilla this is a wonderful spray for you!! Stays on for hours lingers on your clothes if you check the next day!! My only thing is i just wear this scent during the fall it gives me cozy vibes when i get to wear my sweaters!!! But i would highly recommend this!!!
Zoe B.
Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. uploaded by Zoe B.
I use this on the daily and it leaves me feeling refreshed! I have gotten so many compliments on the scent and it lasts so long.
cotty R.
Crystal Lake, IL
Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. uploaded by cotty R.
Mi favorita porque no me gustan las fragancias fuertes o muy dulces porque me causan dolor de cabeza. Está en especifico no se si la cambiaron por que no la encuentro ahora sólo veo la bare vanilla y me gustaría que regresaran esta fragancia porque era delicada y elegante a la vez ojalá pronto la encuentre [product:victorias-secret-body-mist-fragrance-mist,-vanilla-lace-8.4-oz.]
Lina A.
beaufort
Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. I really recommend this mist for those who love a sweet nice smell. It’s really Nicely packaged and I love the way it smells and how it lasts for a long time. Definitely try if you can.
ℓαyʑα C.
Winter Park, FL
Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. uploaded by ℓαyʑα C.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I just use this fragrance,of course the most better I use vanilla because the smell is so amazing and light
Letícia K.
Germantown
Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. uploaded by Letícia K.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
This fragrance is one of my favorites. It's sweet enough for me. Perfect to use at night or even on dates 😏😄
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,086 reviews
Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I like this sent a lot normally the warmer scent s and sweet scents I like I only buy when then mist and lotions are for sale like $5.00 or maybe 3 for clearance sale and I love it a lot. I would buy again.
  estefania R.
I love vs products and this one of my favorite body mists its smells really good but a little goes a long way.
Crystal C.
Lexington, SC
Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. uploaded by Crystal C.
I have heard many good things about this fragrance. The price is good. The packaging is always nice. The scent possesses longevity as well as a strength that is ideal. For me, I do not love the scent. This is not a vanilla that I would want to wear alone. It smells very similar to vanilla extract. It is salvageable. I still use this when I want to layer. If you mix this with with blueberry or another fruit scent, it makes dessert scents. There are times when I want to smell like a snack. I can layer this with tropical scents to make them more complex. It takes coconut and transforms it into more of a piña colada scent. This can be fun. This also works well lightly sprayed on fresh undergarments when you opt for perfume over body spray. This really goes well with some gourmand perfumes like Vicktor and Rolf’s BonBon and Aquolina’s Pink Sugar. I will say that I have smelled this on others (used by itself) with it smelling amazing. Body chemistry really can make or break a fragrance. For me, this is just too much like straight vanilla for me to fully appreciate. Due to variability in skin chemistry, salvageability, and the varying tastes and preferences that should not determine a body sprays value as a whole, this only warrants one missing star. I would recommend trying this before you purchase. You can spray the tester, eat in the food court, sniff yourself, and then make your verdict.
Mamai-ee F.
Montclair , NJ
It smells great, but like most Victoria Secret perfumes, it does not last long on you. Victoria Secret usually have deals, so I wouldn't really consider it pricey.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
venessa M.
Deer Island, FL
il y a 4 mois
maria M.
neapoli,crete
il y a 8 mois
Laura O. il y a 6 mois
Omg yes. If you’re into sweet scents, you’ll love it! All my friends (males and females) complimented me when I have recently sprayed it!
luiza L.
athens
il y a un an
Victoria's Secret Body Mist Fragrance Mist, Vanilla Lace 8.4 Oz. Does this smell good and does it last all day , because I am thinking about getting it?
Kourtny L. il y a un an
If you love vanilla its a wonderful spray to get warm, nice, gives you a cozy feeling!!! And it lasts all day sometimes still on your clothes from the day before!
Tuqa B.