BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Refreshing body mist. Refresh with fragrance from a secret garden. Infused with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile. Mist over body after shower or bath for delicately scented skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Roxana G.
FRESNO, CA
First time trying this scent and it is quite pleasant. Its not too overwhelming the only down side is that just like with other body sprays the scent doesnt last long. Over all im happy with the product.
Tarmim K.
This particular scent wasn’t my favorite and i felt that i needed to reapply quite frequently and therefore was a bit disappointed. Personally I won’t be buying again and wouldn’t recommend to others either
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret has a romantic almost floral but manly smell. It's absolutely Gorg! I always get compliments when wearing the scent Victoria Secret body sprays and lotions tend to last a very long time.
Angela G.
Este body splash es sumamente rico, sus aromas no me dan alergia y eso es un punto extra porque la mayoría de los body splash me dan alergia y empiezo a estornudar horrible, no le doy 5 estrellas porque no es de muy larga duración !
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
Love love love this spray. It smells so good. I put it in at night before bed. It's a great smelling spray. It doesn't last long but leaves a hint of smell on your clothes. I would definitely buy it again
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I love this body mist. It makes you smell so wonderful. I have almost all of them and it's my favorite. I wear it every day. The bottles last a pretty long time as well. When I get coupons in the mail from Victoria's Secret there's usually a free full sized bottle! It's only around $15 so it's pretty reasonable and every time I've gone in they are have a buy one get one free sale. Would recommend the pear one or the pure seduction one :)
Hope C.
Evansville, IN
These body mists are perfect for the summer. Throw them In your beach bag and go. They don't stay strong for a long time but enough to smell nice through the day. Soooo many scents to choose from the only problem you would have is you'd want to many of them! Absolutely love this mists. My personal favorites are pure seduction (cannot live without this one), vanilla lace (my mom has used this for years and it always brings back memories when I use it), and also dream of kisses!!!
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
This Victorias Secret body mist smells really nice but I don't think the smell lasts long enough for me to say that I love it. I end up having to reapply multiple times in a single day. This really affects the value as it means that I go through a bottle very quickly. I wouldn't repurchase it on my own but if it was gifted to me, I would use it.
Kaitlyn C.
Worth, IL
I have an awful obsession with Victoria's Secret body mist, I'm always getting free ones which makes the obsession worse. I think their great for just tossing in my bag and spritzing some on whenever. sometimes you can get them on sales for $5 bucks! Love spell is definitely my favorite ive used it for years!
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
I really like the body mist from Victoria's secret. The reason I took one star off is because the sent doesn't last all day if you put it over your clothing. I recommend spraying yourself after getting out of the short. Besides that there are several scents to choose from, so you can find your signature scent.
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Ester B.
Does it last all day long?