BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Refreshing body mist. Refresh with fragrance from a secret garden. Infused with moisturizing aloe Vera and calming chamomile. Mist over body after shower or bath for delicately scented skin. see more...

• Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?3 Answers
  • Does it last all day long?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hope C.
Hope C.
Evansville, IN
These body mists are perfect for the summer. Throw them In your beach bag and go. They don't stay strong for a long time but enough to smell nice through the day. Soooo many scents to choose from the only problem you would have is you'd want to many of them! Absolutely love this mists. My personal favorites are pure seduction (cannot live without this one), vanilla lace (my mom has used this for years and it always brings back memories when I use it), and also dream of kisses!!!
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
I love this body mist. It makes you smell so wonderful. I have almost all of them and it's my favorite. I wear it every day. The bottles last a pretty long time as well. When I get coupons in the mail from Victoria's Secret there's usually a free full sized bottle! It's only around $15 so it's pretty reasonable and every time I've gone in they are have a buy one get one free sale. Would recommend the pear one or the pure seduction one :)
Myesha R.
Myesha R.
Winchester, VA
The body mist that I have doesn't last long at all, and a bunch of people tell me it smells like alcohol. I don't really use it often, the sent is nice to me but they could be way better then they are- or maybe make some other sents other than flowers. I wouldn't really recommend given they are $14 and not really worth it when you could easily buy a bath and body works mist that lasts much longer.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
This Victorias Secret body mist smells really nice but I don't think the smell lasts long enough for me to say that I love it. I end up having to reapply multiple times in a single day. This really affects the value as it means that I go through a bottle very quickly. I wouldn't repurchase it on my own but if it was gifted to me, I would use it.
Koren T.
Koren T.
Victoria's Secret body mists are so lovely. They bring you into your own fragrant escape no matter the scent. Luxurious scents to fruity scents, they've most definitely go it covered. The length they last is a little over average but I do keep a bottle with me at all times for an extra spritz here and there to refresh it.
The packaging of this product is super cute and just looks great when sitting on my vanity. It smells absolutely amazing and is surprisingly long lasting. I use this product more towards night time however it has a scent that is wearable for any time of day. The price of these products were pretty reasonable as well.
Estefanie Z.
Estefanie Z.
Charlotte, NC
I really like the body mist from Victoria's secret. The reason I took one star off is because the sent doesn't last all day if you put it over your clothing. I recommend spraying yourself after getting out of the short. Besides that there are several scents to choose from, so you can find your signature scent.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Worth, IL
I have an awful obsession with Victoria's Secret body mist, I'm always getting free ones which makes the obsession worse. I think their great for just tossing in my bag and spritzing some on whenever. sometimes you can get them on sales for $5 bucks! Love spell is definitely my favorite ive used it for years!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Topeka, KS
I received the Love Spell collection which included the body mist for a Christmas present and I really like the Love Spell one of favorites now, had never used it before. Love using right out of the shower.
I wished that the smell lasted longer, I feel liked by about mid day it is done. High recommend.
Tenisha P.
Tenisha P.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love these sents!!! Love stocking up when there are sales. For myself the sent last all day and night. I use these sprays every morning i do spray quite s bit but it makes it last longer. I would suggest every woman to stock up when sales are available so worth the money
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sandusky , OH
Do you prefer this bottle or the new round one?
Ester B.
Ester B.
Does it last all day long?