BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Women's 3.4 oz EDP Spray. Body by Victoria launched in 2012. It is a sensual stunning an ultimately fresh fragrance; an ultra-feminine and lush blend of water blossoms orange flower and earthy musk. Top notes include mandarin peach raspberry leaf and water blossoms. Heart filled with orange blossom ginger orchid magnolia and lily of the valley. Base consists of musk precious woods sheer amber and orris root. see more...

amy s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so yummy. It's grownup and sophisticated but not too mature. The scent lasts long on the skin. You don't need much, it is strong and sexy! It is a little pricey but the bottle is so big it's worth it. I don't use it enough to need to repurchase for a long time.
Mindy O.
Alcoa, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can we say Omg every time I wear this I always get compliment oh u smell so good, if h like to smell good I def recommend this product
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells wonderful! And has always lasted me a while , so I get good use out of it ! Can be pricey , but worth it in the long run
Katherin O.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Heyy!! This spray it's so nice and the smell 😍 omg. I really love it. And the presentation it's very fancy.
Dawn B.
Laceys Spring, AL
Never tried this one but I bet it's amazing. Come on its VS it's gotta be bomb, right?!
Janet l.
Cambridge, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My everyday scent. I have the perfume and the mist. I use the perfume in the morning and the body mist at night. It has a light fresh floral scent.