Victoria's Secret Berry Kiss Body Mist 8.4 oz (250 ML) uploaded by Noeli R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Berry Kiss Body Mist 8.4 oz see more...

Casey C.
White Post, VA
Not the best, not the worst. Long lasting. Would buy other Victoria's secret scents again, just not this scent. I like how they tend to have deals, like two body sprays for 30, or travel size, etc.

As a rule of thumb, I always buy travel sized perfume before buying a big bottle, since I might like how it smells at first, then dislike it after a few hours have passed.
Devin M.
Garden Grove, CA
My friend gave me this for a birthday present and oh my gosh it smells amazing. I can't even explain it, I love the names they come up with for their products. I love the smell and the bottle is pretty big for the price. I use it all the time and it lasts. I get so many compliments on it. Would definitely recommend!
Rachelle P.
Fresno, CA
I love all the body mist sprays from Victoria Secret. All the scents are fresh smelling and are really a bargain for the product you are getting. The sent lasts for most of the day and I've been using this for years in the flowery and fruity scents. You won't be disappointed and for this price you can't fail.
LeighAnn O.
Moselle, MS
I love the perfume. I love the perfume. I love the perfume. I love the perfume. I love this perfume. I love the perfume. I love the perfume. I love the perfume. I love the perfume. I love this perfume. I love the perfume. I love the perfume. I love the perfume. I love the perfume. I love this perfume.
Suzanne P.
Gainesville, GA
This body mist smells so good. It is also a strong scent, but in a good way. I like to keep it in my pool bag or spend the night bag for when I want to freshen up. I feel refreshed. I also keep it in my gym bag. These are affordable and convenient! I highly recommend
Courtney B.
Comstock Park, MI
Berry kiss is my favorite fragrance from Victoria's Secret. I bought 2 of them during their last sale at my local mall. It's such a light and pretty scent, not overpowering like some of their other fragrances. I like subtle scents, and this one is just that.
Selma D.
I always get body mists from Victoria's Secret. It is my first time using this spray. I do not think it is long lasting. It is a bit pricey since I have to constantly keep on spraying it. This smell was really not for me and I wouldn't buy it again.
Ariana G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Berry Kiss has been in my collection for YEARS. It has been a scent that I always turn to. I always receive compliments and always feel like I smell shower/berry fresh. It is a clean, non overpowering scent and I would 10/10 recommend to anyone.
Johnetta T.
Slightly over powering if more than 3 sprays used. Lasts about 4 hours if sprayed on pulse points. Didn't break out my sensitive skin. I get compliments all the time with this scent. I recommend it to most people who like sweet, fruity scents.
Danielle R.
Mc Donald, PA
This is my go-to fragrance. All of the Victoria's Secret body mists smell amazing, but this scent is probably one of the best. It's a good value for the price you pay. The scent is long lasting and strong but not overwhelming.