Victoria's Secret Berry Kiss Body Mist uploaded by Noeli R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Berry Kiss Body Mist 8.4 oz

Megan W.
Omg this stuff smells so good. Love the Victoria secret berry kiss. I think they have discontinued it now and I wish they would bring back cause it smells sooo good. Like an addicting smell. If it comes back, I will definitely repurchase.
Joanna K.
Girard, PA
This scent is very over popular, particularly with teenagers. I wouldn’t recommend buying it if you’re over the age of 16, it also only lasts for short amount of time. It is not a perfume that lasts all day it really only lasts a few hours before it dissipates and you need to put more on. It is affordable and would be a great gift for any teenager, it just isn’t one that I would ever buy again.
Heather b.
Love the way this smells... Victorias secret has so many great smells i love to go there every time we go to the mall and its not overly powering like other places
Kristen M.
Lakewood, OH
I love all of Victoria's Secrets scents and body sprays. I do have t he Berry Kiss scent and I love it. The sprays from VS last all day and i don't find myself having to spray myself 7-8 times a day
Yarely C.
Woodland, CA
Berry kiss is one of my favorite body mist smells from Victoria's secret it smells great and helps me refresh my body through oit the day and the smell last a long time
Casey C.
White Post, VA
Not the best, not the worst. Long lasting. Would buy other Victoria's secret scents again, just not this scent. I like how they tend to have deals, like two body sprays for 30, or travel size, etc.

As a rule of thumb, I always buy travel sized perfume before buying a big bottle, since I might like how it smells at first, then dislike it after a few hours have passed.
Heather D.
Reading, PA
Victoria's Secret always has the best smelling fragrances there is. I always wear one of their sprays or perfumes when I go out and I'm always getting compliments on how nice it smells. Perfumes can be a little pricey but they are well worth the price.
Ariana G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Berry Kiss has been in my collection for YEARS. It has been a scent that I always turn to. I always receive compliments and always feel like I smell shower/berry fresh. It is a clean, non overpowering scent and I would 10/10 recommend to anyone.
Devin M.
Garden Grove, CA
My friend gave me this for a birthday present and oh my gosh it smells amazing. I can't even explain it, I love the names they come up with for their products. I love the smell and the bottle is pretty big for the price. I use it all the time and it lasts. I get so many compliments on it. Would definitely recommend!
Rachelle P.
Fresno, CA
I love all the body mist sprays from Victoria Secret. All the scents are fresh smelling and are really a bargain for the product you are getting. The sent lasts for most of the day and I've been using this for years in the flowery and fruity scents. You won't be disappointed and for this price you can't fail.