Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Wink Wink Flirty Blackberry And Sparkling Violet Fragrance Mist

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Wink Wink Flirty Blackberry & Sparkling Violet Fragrance Mist is a seductive scent of fresh blackberries and violets.

Carey R.
Anderson, IN
I love Victoria's Secret fragrance line. This scent is one of my favorites. It is fresh and light, not overbearing. The scent lasts all day. The price is good for the size of the bottle. I always get compliments when wearing this fragrance. I highly recommend this product.
Anais V.
I LOVE IT! Definitely my favorite fragrance from Victoria's Secret, has a sweet scent, and lasts a long time on the skin, I really love this fragrance
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
One of my favs. I love fruity scents and this one hits the mark. Not too overpowering. Lasts on the skin for quite awhile.
Shariyka R.
New Bern
I'm a first time user of this spray. It's a fruity spray that doesn't last all day as this is a fragrance mist.
Brianna B.
This smells amazing and you can usually get this for a good deal like 2 for $10. Recommend this scent to all
Rachael S.
zephyrhills, FL
I love all of Victoria's Secrets line. I have never smelled a terrible one. The quality is always on point!