Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Watermelon Daze Body Twirl Shimmer Lotion, 150 mL/5 FL OZ

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• I'm is this a thick tacky lip gloss ?1 Answers
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't sing the praises of this lip gloss loud enough! I simply can't live with out my VS beauty rush lip gloss. I find that now that I have been using lipstick more often, Thanks a lot #Influenster and #Revlon, I still use my gloss to touch up any chapped skin on my face, like the tip of my nose or cheeks, but also #MajorKeyAlert, on the high points of my cheeks when I know a lot of photos will be taken because it adds an untraceable but noticeable shine.
Amie F.
Amie F.
Taylors, SC
I really loved this products allure. However, it turned out to give me and my family a rash whenever we used it. Luckily I purchased it on sale. The scents are to die for amazing, but I had to quit using it because of the rash. That's the only time it has ever happened with VS products for me.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
I'm in love with everything shimmer! This product takes the cake on shimmer lotions! Some are to watery and when it's all done you cant see the sparkle well or the smell is diluted not with vs! It's not extremely cheap so be prepared for that but it's not outrageous like other products either.
Makayla C.
Makayla C.
Portales, NM
I love it, I love it, I love it!!
Though I love Every VS product, I love their shimmer lotions and this was definitely one of my favs, and me being a teenage girl, I love my scents. It smelt so good and made my skin soft, lets not forget the SPARKLES!!! I would totally recommend it.
Macy R.
Macy R.
Lewisville, TX
This fruity shimmery lotion is one of my favorite lotions I use. I love Victoria's Secret and bought this and am absolutely in love. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. I don't have dry skin but always carry it around just in case especially in the winter and would recommend.
Rizel D.
Rizel D.
This lotion has a strong, last longing sexy scent. It is a little bit pricey since its from Victoria Secret but it's worth it. I don't use it too often because of the scent but I do recommend it. You could smell the watermelon scent & it's also got a little shimmer in the lotion.
Cara A.
Cara A.
I love glittery things but the glitter in the lotion always tends to be very chunky and not that fine. It sticks to the skin relatively well but feels strangely rough and uncomfortable. Price are a little on the steep side but your buying because of the marking not the product
Angel A.
Angel A.
Gloucester, VA
This stuff is a dream in a bottle! Its so shimmery and pretty. The smell makes me want to melt. I can pull this out anytime and my hands feel amazing. The price is worth it and a good amount is in the tube. I would buy this again if I run out. Would give as a gift! Love it!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Harrodsburg, KY
This smells amazing! I adore the scent of it. I didn't love the shimmer because it made my skin feel a little grainy. I bought at the Victoria's Secret in Fayette mall for a reasonable price of $10. I probably would not buy again just due to the texture of the product
Keeley R.
Keeley R.
Boynton Beach, FL
Absolutely AMAZING, love the smell of this stuff! It's an O.K price, it's Victoria secret. What do you expect? But the smell of this, is just OH-MY-GOODNESS! No real pro or con on this product, but I would greatly recommend to anyone and always keep it in your bag.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm is this a thick tacky lip gloss ?