Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can't sing the praises of this lip gloss loud enough! I simply can't live with out my VS beauty rush lip gloss. I find that now that I have been using lipstick more often, Thanks a lot #Influenster and #Revlon, I still use my gloss to touch up any chapped skin on my face, like the tip of my nose or cheeks, but also #MajorKeyAlert, on the high points of my cheeks when I know a lot of photos will be taken because it adds an untraceable but noticeable shine.
Angel A.
Gloucester, VA
This stuff is a dream in a bottle! Its so shimmery and pretty. The smell makes me want to melt. I can pull this out anytime and my hands feel amazing. The price is worth it and a good amount is in the tube. I would buy this again if I run out. Would give as a gift! Love it!
Haley C.
Ashville, OH
I'm in love with everything shimmer! This product takes the cake on shimmer lotions! Some are to watery and when it's all done you cant see the sparkle well or the smell is diluted not with vs! It's not extremely cheap so be prepared for that but it's not outrageous like other products either.
Rizel D.
This lotion has a strong, last longing sexy scent. It is a little bit pricey since its from Victoria Secret but it's worth it. I don't use it too often because of the scent but I do recommend it. You could smell the watermelon scent & it's also got a little shimmer in the lotion.
Cynthia M.
Abingdon, MD
Watermelon Daze Body Shimmer Lotion by Victoria's Secret is a combination of mid summer freshness and old Hollywood night time glamour. You have the sweet scent mixed with the sexy shimmer to bring you an amazing kaleidoscope of sensations! Try it today!
Amie F.
Taylors, SC
I really loved this products allure. However, it turned out to give me and my family a rash whenever we used it. Luckily I purchased it on sale. The scents are to die for amazing, but I had to quit using it because of the rash. That's the only time it has ever happened with VS products for me.
Makayla C.
Portales, NM
I love it, I love it, I love it!!
Though I love Every VS product, I love their shimmer lotions and this was definitely one of my favs, and me being a teenage girl, I love my scents. It smelt so good and made my skin soft, lets not forget the SPARKLES!!! I would totally recommend it.
Macy R.
Lewisville, TX
This fruity shimmery lotion is one of my favorite lotions I use. I love Victoria's Secret and bought this and am absolutely in love. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. I don't have dry skin but always carry it around just in case especially in the winter and would recommend.
Cara A.
I love glittery things but the glitter in the lotion always tends to be very chunky and not that fine. It sticks to the skin relatively well but feels strangely rough and uncomfortable. Price are a little on the steep side but your buying because of the marking not the product
Parker B.
I just love the smell more than anything else, I am a sucker for watermelon scented anything. It is pretty moisturizing and it gives a light shimmer that I really like. I would love to buy it again.
Melissa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm is this a thick tacky lip gloss ?