Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Uptown Girl Lip Gloss uploaded by mua s.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Uptown Girl Lip Gloss uploaded by Yesenia O.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Uptown Girl Lip Gloss uploaded by Sanihe R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

About the product:

• Victoria's Secret Slick Shine Lip Gloss
  • Long lasting Color
  • Great for all occasions
  • Also available in Bare it All, Girls Night, Sugar and Feeling Rosy

Buy on Amazon
  • "Shiny delicious lips,glossy and sexy-this is what you are going to get by using this perfect lipgloss." in 13 reviews
  • "Love the feeling of this lip gloss. It's thick and long lasting. The smell and flavor is ok and the gloss adds a bit of shimmer to your lips without being too overwhelming. I've tried it in a few different colors and the lighter ones are my favorite. They look natural and your lips look hydrated with a slight tint to them.
    " in 8 reviews
✧・゚Sommer R.
san diego
this lipgloss is definitely a holy grail for me, it’s a cute little squeeze gloss and the products looks gorgeous after application, not too much color and not too much gloss, perfect medium for both!
Tasha Z.
Hemet, CA
Love this lip gloss! Smells great leaves a great shine, is simple easy application, leaves a great simple colour on bare lips and really boost your colour on top of lipstick plus a great price!
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I don’t use lip glosses a lot, but I love this one! I had a birthday gift of $10 off so I got this gloss and I loved it from the minute I got it. It was $14 at the time, which is a lot for a gloss in my opinion (then again, I’m also not a gloss girl), but it smells so wonderful (vanilla-scented) and isn’t super sticky like a lot of glosses.
jazmine M.
I looooove this lip gloss it’s glossy an outstanding, isn’t to sticking or watery it’s smooth an a nice thick to it 😍 love it !! I recommend this to any gloss lover .
Melody K.
Roy, UT
I use to love these & use to wear them all the time! I don’t wear them anymore due to them being very very stick on the lips! They aren’t the best to spend money on now that I think of it. I wouldn’t purchase again! It’s easy to apply but very very sticky & can be messy on the lips
M. L.
Miami
It was a bit strange on my lips at first, but after a few minutes of wearing it I really liked the feel of the gloss. It also plumped my lips a bit which I did not expect. Overall, this gloss was quite nice and I would probably buy some more when I run out.
Gabrielle B.
Tyrone
Victoria's Secret: Beauty Rush, is a good product. Affordable, so tryable in my opinion. It lasts a long time depending on your uses per day. When you apply this product it is very noticeable. If you are going for the very shiny lip, you want this gloss.
Alexandra P.
Poynette, WI
I always loved this lip gloss especially in this color because it adds a little more than just regular lip gloss. I like to use it alone and also layered over lipstick. I recommend this lipgloss to all my friends!
Lisa K.
A friend of mine gave me her floss because the color wasn’t right for her. I adore the color. My only complaint about the gloss is that it is a little sticky. Other than that, I really like it. Would buy again.
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
I have a guilty pleasure for this Victoria Secret lip gloss line called Rush. They are virtually always on sale and come in a bunch of color hues and scents. The one down fall I have is that they leave a stickiness on my lips.