BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #98 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I wish they still made this stuff but they don't. It smelled amazing and so fruity. It was fun to shake up and watch the water and oil mix like oil and water but colored red and clear instead of yellow and clear.
Sprayed on the body it gave a nice moisturized feeling that lasted all day. It made the scent last on the body all day too. This was my favorite scent. Literally like juicy and ripe strawberries candied and bottled and then juiced.
It was cheap and easy to use. For some reason it didn't end up half and half towards the end and you ended up with more clear than red but it was hardly noticeable.
I loved this and can still remember the scent years later.
Haylee H.
hartsville
This perfume is outstanding i’ve used many different types from there but this is by far my favorite i always get comments on it everyone asks where i get it from. It’s very popular at my school too. Everyone loves it.
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
I love the smell of all Victoria secret products they all smell good and they last a long time and the smell doesn't fade away this product is worst my money 100% and I will keep on buying products from Victoria secret and bath and body works
Monica H.
Perris
I just love the smell I would definitely buy again good price I am shook really worth it’s a nice bottle it’s a bit big really is long lasting I love it and I recommend for those who would like to stay smelling amazing
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
This was a seasonal spray and it was absolutely fabulous! Hoping to see it make its holiday debut soon as I love the smell! Great value, nice packaging! Great gift! Would recommend it for a young girl!
Faith E.
Williamstown, NJ
So this perfume is so sexy it’s ridiculous. When I want to smell as good as I look, I wear this perfume. It last all day and night. The bottle is so Gucci it’s almost ridiculous. I would recommend this to others.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Victoria’s Secret Twinkle Berry is delicious, fresh, long lasting, and inducing. I️ was given the body spray for my birthday from my cousin who purchased it at Victoria’s Secret on Black Friday last year
Sarah R.
This is my favorite body spray every. I love the way it’s not too over powering but it doesn’t just go away in ten min either. This would last me about 2 or 3 months depending on how much you spray.
Paulina J.
Anthony , TX
I loved Victoria’s Secret beauty rush products so when I found out they were discontinued I was so sad! This was one of my favorite scents, the bottle is so nice and the scent lingered for days.
sam f.
Provo, UT
These bottles totally bring me back to high school! I always thought they looked super cool and I loved shaking them and watching them change. I also love(d) most of the scents I’ve tried!