Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Sweet Tease Formerly 'Cupquake' Body Mist 8.4 oz uploaded by Amy M.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Sweet Tease Formerly 'Cupquake' Body Mist 8.4 oz uploaded by Tahina L.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Sweet Tease Formerly 'Cupquake' Body Mist 8.4 oz uploaded by Tahina L.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Sweet Tease Formerly 'Cupquake' Body Mist 8.4 oz see more...

Erica H.
Stoneboro, PA
The original Cupquake was my absolute all time favorite scent. When they discontinued Cupquake, they came out with the Sweet Tease scent to replace it. They were almost identical. This scent was a soft sweet smell that wasn't overpowering and the scent stayed forever on my skin. Unfortunately, they have discontinued this scent also. I really hope to one day see this or Cupquake back on the shelves.
Danielle G.
New York , NY
This is my GO TO everyday body mist. It is not overwhelming at all and is subtle enough to spray on multiple times a day. I use it for casual occasions or nights out! In order to use it you have to shake it! I would def recommend to others, although I find that I can't really find it in stores anymore. The scent smells like actual cupcakes/candy. It's amazing!
Jenny K.
Long Beach, CA
Victoria's secret is mainly known for their lingerie however their beauty products are something everyone should try!!! All of their perfumes smell great and they usually have deals on them. This one in particular smells sweet and super flirty. This is perfect for young girls who are just starting to wear perfume. It isn't too 'sexy' but it smells awesome.
Abiane C.
Morrow, GA
I have been using this product for about two weeks now and i really like it.The bottle is really nice and average sized. Compared to other products this body mist has a nice refreshing scent. This is my first time using the product. I got this product as a gift and i would buy it again.
Janeth G.
El Cajon, CA
This spray is easily in my top 5 body mists. The scent is sweet and fruity, and it lingers for hours. I used to wear it to school daily and by the end of the day I still had people telling me that I smelled good! I would highly recommend this to anyone who's into vanilla scents.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Love sweet smelling perfumes. They match well with my body chemistry and have received so many compliments from wearing this scent. Even from other women, they have asked the name of it so that they could get it for themselves. Makes you feel good when you smell nice!
Jasmine W.
Ekron, KY
I love anything sweet smelling and this takes the cake by far! I absolutely love the sweet baked goods smell, and it seems that even after a long day I can still smell the enticing scent. I love this way more than any Bath and Body works scent I have used to date!
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Love victoria secret and the it smells very pleasant and not too heavy for daily use. I spray in the morning and it stays on me through out the day. It's a sweet smell and i prefer light spry and not a heavy one and this is just perfect for me and i love using it.
Yurie M.
Jacksonville, FL
SMELLS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I LOVE THIS PURFUME. I WEAR THIS PERFUME ALL THE TIME, AND I REAPPLY EVERY COUPLE HOURS BECAUSE I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THE SMELL. THE BOTTLE IS SO CUTE AND SUPER EASY TO SPRAY. I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY THIS AGAIN AND USE IT OVER AND OVER
Claire K.
Fairfax, VA
Smells great, however the packaging is a bit underwhelming. Victoria Seceret usually has such cute packaging, and this one doesn't look as great, as some others do. However the smell is fantastic! I always get so many compliments when I wear this scent.