BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #47 in Body Mists

Victoria's Secret  Beauty Rush Sweet Tease Body Mist is a seductive and sweet scent of vanilla cream and berries.

Danielle G.
This is my GO TO everyday body mist. It is not overwhelming at all and is subtle enough to spray on multiple times a day. I use it for casual occasions or nights out! In order to use it you have to shake it! I would def recommend to others, although I find that I can't really find it in stores anymore. The scent smells like actual cupcakes/candy. It's amazing!
Erica H.
Stoneboro, PA
The original Cupquake was my absolute all time favorite scent. When they discontinued Cupquake, they came out with the Sweet Tease scent to replace it. They were almost identical. This scent was a soft sweet smell that wasn't overpowering and the scent stayed forever on my skin. Unfortunately, they have discontinued this scent also. I really hope to one day see this or Cupquake back on the shelves.
Janeth G.
El Cajon, CA
This spray is easily in my top 5 body mists. The scent is sweet and fruity, and it lingers for hours. I used to wear it to school daily and by the end of the day I still had people telling me that I smelled good! I would highly recommend this to anyone who's into vanilla scents.
Jenny K.
Long Beach, CA
Victoria's secret is mainly known for their lingerie however their beauty products are something everyone should try!!! All of their perfumes smell great and they usually have deals on them. This one in particular smells sweet and super flirty. This is perfect for young girls who are just starting to wear perfume. It isn't too 'sexy' but it smells awesome.
Silvia C.
Amo los body fresh the Victoria's Secret muy baratos cuando están en SALE si vas directamente a la tienda siempre encuentras ofertas en Body's fragrance y mucha variedad de olores. Le doy 4 estrellas porque no duran mucho, se que son body pero me gustaría que durarán más.
Yurie M.
Jacksonville, FL
SMELLS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I LOVE THIS PURFUME. I WEAR THIS PERFUME ALL THE TIME, AND I REAPPLY EVERY COUPLE HOURS BECAUSE I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THE SMELL. THE BOTTLE IS SO CUTE AND SUPER EASY TO SPRAY. I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY THIS AGAIN AND USE IT OVER AND OVER
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Love victoria secret and the it smells very pleasant and not too heavy for daily use. I spray in the morning and it stays on me through out the day. It's a sweet smell and i prefer light spry and not a heavy one and this is just perfect for me and i love using it.
Tanya R.
Ashland, KY
I use to use the cup quake all the time it was my favorite for the longest time it smelled like sweet cupcakes I would get lots of compliments on it. It was really that pricey either would really recommend it for teens
Jamie G.
Fort Madison, IA
Where do I begin. Other than Bombshell this is one of my favorite from Victoria's Secret that I have tried personally. It smells amazing and lasts almost all day. I might need to reapply once but it is a great scent.
Abiane C.
Marietta, GA
I have been using this product for about two weeks now and i really like it.The bottle is really nice and average sized. Compared to other products this body mist has a nice refreshing scent. This is my first time using the product. I got this product as a gift and i would buy it again.
Perla d.