Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm

by Victoria's Secret

Is this product any good? I mean in comparison to regular chapsticks is worth the buy?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm!
How would you rate this product?
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm uploaded by Ellen M.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Can’t find the VS lip balm on here yet. The soft shea is amazing. I got it for 3 bucks on a 50 percent off sale. It smells so good and leaves your lips soft and for .5 OZ you get a good bit. It’s a keeper Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm #lipbalm #victoriasecret #lipcare #softshea #sheabutter
Candy C.
This is definitely one of my favorite products. They have since stopped making this. They make tube lip balms now and I still love the balm. It makes my lips feel soft and nourished without being sticky. This one used to add a nice flushed look to the lips!
Luna D.
Mesa, AZ
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I don't think it's awful but I'm not completely in love with it. I like the smell and texture but it made my lips feel numb. Maybe that's normal? I don't know; however it left my lips very smooth and soft. Despite that one little problem I do like this product.
Amman Z.
Brooklyn, NY
It's so amazing and it gives your lips a nice scent. It met my expectations because of its scent. It's very easy to use and it's also a very good value and not that pricey. I would recommend this to everyone,
Khrystyna L.
The item itself last forever because a little goes a long way. I liked how it feels on my lips, however I dislike applying it with my fingers. I would prefer this to be in a tube for easy application and mess free hands.
Jacquelyn P.
Madison, TN
It's girly and it's cute and has a good scent, however, it doesn't really give a good moisture to my dry lips..it does just gives it a good tint.
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm uploaded by Lacey W.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Love these lip glosses they have lasted me a long time and have a high shine with out being sticky gives your lips an Instant cool filling because of the peppermint and smells good too way worth it
Paola M.
836 W Thurber Rd
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm uploaded by Paola M.
Estoy súper encantada con este lip balm, me encanta que tiene menta y refresca mis labios. Después de 2 semanas de tener mis labioa resecos por el frío me encuentro con este asombroso lip balm, me a salvado la vida. Mis labios estan suaves y protegidos, y me encanta que esta pequeño y puedo traerlo donde sea.
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Very minty with some simmer in it. Looks pink but goes on pretty clear. I love this balm so much. Don't know if its still in production but I still have it and I would buy another one.
Shuby S.
brampton
This feels very soothing and cooling on the lips. It is pigmented, so it adds color to the lips while providing moisture. It also heals your lips relatively quickly. It is shiny and shimmery with a pleasant scent.