Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm uploaded by Paola M.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm uploaded by Stephanie A.Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm uploaded by Rolanda T.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Is this product any good? I mean in comparison to regular...2 Answers
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
Very minty with some simmer in it. Looks pink but goes on pretty clear. I love this balm so much. Don't know if its still in production but I still have it and I would buy another one.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Ok I had these forever. I used them as my lip balm for the longest time but whenever I went to get a new one they were out so I never got them anymore. It worked really well and had a soft pink tint to it as well.
Kylee M.
Columbus, OH
It leaves my lips looking shiny and even gives off a cool sensation feeling. I liked it a lot better than I thought I would. It's kind of easy to apply, just a little hard. I would recommend it
Tina K.
This lip balm is super cooling and feels good on the lips. It has a bright pink color that tints lips but not a full coverage effect. It has sparkles in the canister but it doesn't come off on the lips. It's somewhat glossy. I just don't enjoy that I have to dig my finger in it to get product, but that was expected
Maryann T.
I love this line from VS. Their coconut body spray is my holy grail in the Summer. This lip balm works so well and is perfect to toss in your purse for traveling. The price is perfect for the quality of this product and the packaging is adorable. I recommend this to anyone adult or teens. Great lip product.
Luna D.
Mesa, AZ
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I don't think it's awful but I'm not completely in love with it. I like the smell and texture but it made my lips feel numb. Maybe that's normal? I don't know; however it left my lips very smooth and soft. Despite that one little problem I do like this product.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I have this!! Can I just start by saying that this lip balm had so much product that I still have it even after months of having purchased it! A great lip balm! I would buy again! Worth the price because like I said it has a lot I mean a lot of product!
Rolanda T.
Baltimore, MD
I love love love this product! It leaves your lips smooth and it's easy to apply. It smells so delicious and it's long lasting. It's good value and a little pricey. I would buy this product again and I recommend it to others.
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
Omg this is seriously so amazing it keeps my lips so soft and it's seriously so easy to apply , the packaging is so girly and cute , I get mine from my local Victoria secret store if you can't find it you can go online !
Melisa G.
I'm not one for lip bomb but I was excited to try this out. Had the slightest pink tint, smelled good, but too sticky. I wouldn't apply too much and it still felt like I had this thick coat on my lips. I found myself reaching for it less just for that reason.
Elizabeth V.
Los Banos, CA
Is this product any good? I mean in comparison to regular chapsticks is worth the buy?