BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

The lip gloss you know and love, now with a sleek new look, gives your lips a sheer kiss of delicious color and shine. A supermodel essential, grab one for every bag.

Flavor: Strawberry Fizz

• Why is the lipgloss so thick after a few mins of applying...1 Answers
  • Estaba mirando y quería saber si este es un buen product...3 Answers
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush GRAPEFRUIT BLAST Lip Gloss more...
Love victoria secret lip gloss.I apply it with alone or as a base for my dry lipstick which give it a brilliant glow and beautiful glamorous finish.Recommend. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Sublime Flavored Lip GlossVictoria's Secret Beauty Rush Flavored GlossVictoria's Secret Beauty Rush Sweet Sangria Shiny Kiss Lip Gloss
April H.
Gulf Breeze , FL
These smell phenomenal, give the perfect amount of shine and moisturize all at the same time. One thing I hate about some glosses is they taste awful if they get into your mouth. These on the other hands actually taste sweet. There’s so many options to choose from between glitter and regular. I’ve tried nearly all of them and have never been disappointed. Some colors also have a slight tint which I lovvvve!
Melanie P.
Classic lip gloss. Some of the flavors and really worth while with this brand. Overall it is a lip gloss though so it’s sticky and not really something I would wear everyday. I usually wear stuff like this for a night out when I know I won’t keep it on long.
Nevada G.
Athens , AL
Review for: Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Shiny Kiss Lip Gloss Sugar High more...
I have the shade/flavor Vanilla Dream.  The best part about this gloss is by far the scent.  I am a vanilla fiend, and this smells SO GOOD.  The formula isn't bad, either.  It feels fine on the lips, and the glitter isn't gritty in the least.  However, it did manage to dry my lips pretty noticeably after regular application for a day or two.  That was disappointing, but I feel like I'll still reach for this on a lazy day when I still want to spruce up my lips a little.
Dana H.
Murray, KY
It’s a bit tacky but it stays on your lips and the flavor is amazing and not overwhelming. The smell is amazing! People across the room can smell it! I like the texture, it’s not slimey. For me I know it’s still on but I apply all day!
Jennifer V.
freehold, NJ
We always get these in our stockings for Christmas by far one of my favorite lipgloss prices are good and they have a wide variety of colors to choose from definitely met my expectations and will definitely buy again
Halie G.
spencerport
Review for: Flavored Strawberry Fizz more...
this is my all time favorite lip gloss. it provides a great look and it lasts. also it has a good taste too it in case it gets in your mouth because we all know it happens. i definitely recommend this to anyone.
Samantha T.
I absolutely loved these about 10 years ago. They always had great sales and the price was right and they taste amazing. They’re very sticky glosses but great for a young person playing around with makeup
Symone M.
El Paso, TX
Love all the Victoria's Secret flavored LipGlosses! They are each very shiny and last on the lips for a long time. Some have shimmer and others don't, and come in a variety of colors and flavors. The glosses have a thick consistency and are not very pigmented (which I personally love) They go one the lips almost clear. I would definitely recommend to women who love high shine lip glosses.
Nevaeh C.
This isn’t the color I had I had the minty shine refreshing lip gloss. I am in love with this lip gloss I wear it all the time literally. Like I would want a huge box of that color like when you put it on it make your lips feel fresh and (it taste good) but my lips look so shiny I just love it
Kony M.
Chile
Estaba mirando y quería saber si este es un buen producto??? Me gustaría probarlo , quizás me podría llegar una muestra para ver que tal!
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
How is this one how is the smell
Xochitl P.
Why is the lipgloss so thick after a few mins of applying it on lips?
karissa g.