Victoria's Secret
Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Shiny Kiss Lip Gloss Candy, Baby

Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Shiny Kiss Lip Gloss Candy, Baby

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - Candy, Baby

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Shiny Kiss Lip Gloss Candy, Baby!
Shannon B.
Henning, MN
Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Shiny Kiss Lip Gloss Candy, Baby uploaded by Shannon B.
This has been one of my favorite lip glosses for YEARS. I love the smell, it literally smells like candy and it feels good on the lips. It can be sticky at time but that’s if I put too much on. Other than that I always have this in my car so I can use it when I need it. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Victorias Secret Beauty Rush Shiny Kiss Lip Gloss Candy, Baby uploaded by Jennifer M.
For some reason, beauty rush lipglosses just dont stay well on my lips. If I use a lip moisturizer if fairs way better. Otherwise I love the scent and other Victoria's secret beauty products. The tint is perfect though, not too overbearing for someone who doesn't do lip tints or lipsticks often.
Christina W.
Cabot, AR
Absolutely love this lipgloss from Victoria's Secret. The scent isn't strong which is good for me I don't want anything to strong going onto my lips.
Hannah T.
Hobart, OK
The Over all flavor, and scent is great. It's very moisturizing, and easy to apply. The color is so light, it could work with anything. A great gloss for all occasions.

Looking for your answer?