BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The lip gloss you know and love, now with a sleek new look, gives your lips a sheer kiss of delicious color and shine. A supermodel essential, grab one for every bag.

• Why is the lipgloss so thick after a few mins of applying it on l...1 Answers
  • Estaba mirando y quería saber si este es un buen producto??? Me ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Imma sucker when it comes to lip gloss specially Victoria secret lip gloss my lips look very shiny which i like and the gloss actually last for a very long time " in 92 reviews
  • "I love all of Victorias Secret lip gloss!! Is very long lasting and not expensive and always looks and smells great!! Very big fan!! I buy them for everyone for Christmas each year!!!" in 17 reviews
Kristy H.
Gainesville , VA
VS offers great beauty product options. Sometimes the price fits what you’re buying and sometimes it doesn’t. These little glosses can often be found on special and are not too overpowering with colors. Color seemed pretty accurate to what it looked in the tube, once applied. I stored mine in my purse and forgot about it...the flexible packaging bent and it leaked inside my purse. So just make sure you tuck it in a safe and appropriate section of your bag and you’re good to go.
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Super yummy and a very shiny lipgloss! You can’t go wrong with the price! My best friend recommended it to me so now I have it in three different shades. I love that it has a sweet taste and is easy to apply. It’s on a stickier side, however, but hey what lipgloss is not sticky? So it’s not an issue to me. It stays long but I quite often end up eating it off my lips due to its sweetness (not purposely lol). I also love its size - fits in any wristlet! Love it!
April H.
Pensacola, FL
These smell phenomenal, give the perfect amount of shine and moisturize all at the same time. One thing I hate about some glosses is they taste awful if they get into your mouth. These on the other hands actually taste sweet. There’s so many options to choose from between glitter and regular. I’ve tried nearly all of them and have never been disappointed. Some colors also have a slight tint which I lovvvve!
Omary P.
Jersey City , NJ
These never disappoint! When I’m a rush I put a bit on and it lasts a very long time! Not kiss proof, but do last a good amount of time. There are many color options. They have all a unique smell, but the quality is still the same in all. Cons is that it does fade away after about 3-4 hours I would say.
Melanie P.
Classic lip gloss. Some of the flavors and really worth while with this brand. Overall it is a lip gloss though so it’s sticky and not really something I would wear everyday. I usually wear stuff like this for a night out when I know I won’t keep it on long.
Susie R.
Lithia, FL
I have this in a light shimmery color, and it is so great. I wouldn’t pay 10 dollars for this though, so I got it at an outlet mall for only 2 dollars at a Victoria secret. I use it everyday almost and it really helps dry lips, and makes them look great.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Love the scent. It is pretty sticky and isn't as pigmented as it looks.
I'm not a huge lip gloss person anyway, but I would use this when necessary because my lips get pretty dry.. perhaps even wear it over lipstick.
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
I’m not a big fan of lipstick, a friend of mine gave me this as a birthday present and tried for the first time. It looks pretty and smells good but I’m not a lover of stuff that leave your skin sticky, other than that I’m sure it’s a good product
Shayla C.
Los Angeles, CA
This gloss had a nice, thick texture, and made my lips really shiny. Of course it was awesome that it tasted good too if any accidentally got in my mouth. There are also other shades/flavors to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for you!
Briana E.
Gibsonton , FL
I love the size of these lipglosses so convenient when on the go and in a hurry I can toss in my bag and apply whenever needed is very inexpensive and they have so many colors . I would buy this again and definitely let my friends know about this
Kony M.
Chile
Estaba mirando y quería saber si este es un buen producto??? Me gustaría probarlo , quizás me podría llegar una muestra para ver que tal!
Xochitl P.
Why is the lipgloss so thick after a few mins of applying it on lips?