BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The lip gloss you know and love, now with a sleek new look, gives your lips a sheer kiss of delicious color and shine. A supermodel essential, grab one for every bag.

• Why is the lipgloss so thick after a few mins of applying it on l...1 Answers
  • Estaba mirando y quería saber si este es un buen producto??? Me ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Betsy L.
Review for: Grapefruit Blast
The best lip gloss ever. My very favorite. I will never use anything else. All colors are beautiful. Perfect!! I love Love Love it! So easy to use. I carry it everywhere with me. I recommend this to everyone. There is a color for everyone.
Lindsey D.
Vincennes, IN
Review for: Grapefruit Blast
I had gotten this for free with a purchase. I'm not too big on lipgloss. Scent and flavor were ok, but it felt so thick and sticky that I didn't care for it. I gave it to my daughter. She liked it.
Angela L.
Caro, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this gloss and the way it looks on my lips. However, I don’t like the way the tube works, I can’t seem to get the right amount out of it. I do enjoy the colors and silky texture!
Laura A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brightness I have used for a long time. On a family trip I bought all the colors because they really were very economical. What I like most about this shine is that unlike the others it is not anything sticky, it is good that the truth all Victoria Secret products are really good. In short I recommend them !!! Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Shiny Kiss Lip Gloss
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This specific kit aside from the clear lip glosses has got to be my favorite. I use these normally over a lipstick that matches the shade. with the right amount applied it is not too sticky and usually protects the color under. I usually use it when going out for longer than two hours. I would recommend it to anyone.
Kasia W.
I had never tried out some VS lip gloss so I decided to give it a try... I could've saved my money. It was good for a while but for it to continue looking good I'd have to constantly reapply it on. It also made my lips peel horribly. I was very disappointed with VS. Hopefully it was just this kind and not all their lipglosses.
Nicole B.
Lowell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip gloss has a great smell and taste as well as great colors, but I find it to be quite sticky. It's also quite pricey, but I would purchase it because I really liked the different scents/ flavors they offered. I will probably not buy this lip gloss again though.
Stephanie M.
Madison Heights
I love the colors and the flavors of these lip glosses.  I have tried many before and VS seem to be the only ones that make my lips feel good and not sticky.  They have a wide variety of flavors and colors.  They have something to meet each persons needs.
Stormy D.
Review for: Flavored Yummy Berry
This was my favorite when I was in school for just a subtle look. I was super bummed when I found out the make up in my store was discontinued. I used it frequently when I was able to. But if anyone else can get ahold of them I'd totally recommend you!
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Other
I have the color Mocktail Hour. It is one of my favorite glosses because it tastes good and keeps lips looking dewy. It's shiny and goes on smooth. Easy to apply but a bit pricey as are most things at Victoria's Secret but plan on buying more.
Kony M.
Chile
Estaba mirando y quería saber si este es un buen producto??? Me gustaría probarlo , quizás me podría llegar una muestra para ver que tal!
Xochitl P.
Why is the lipgloss so thick after a few mins of applying it on lips?