BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The lip gloss you know and love, now with a sleek new look, gives your lips a sheer kiss of delicious color and shine. A supermodel essential, grab one for every bag.

• Why is the lipgloss so thick after a few mins of applying it on l...1 Answers
  • Estaba mirando y quería saber si este es un buen producto??? Me ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica C.
Review for: Flavored Strawberry Fizz
I love using these glosses before bed. Leave them on over night, wipe what's remaining when you wake up, and you've got a soft smooth base for lipsticks! Just an alternative as to just using them to make your lips shiny. Lol.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
these lipglosses are everything ! wether you wear them by theirselves or on top of your favorite lipstick it makes your lips pop and it lasts for a good amount of time !
Carey  E.
Love these lip glosses. They give my lips a subtle shine for whenever I don't want to wear lipstick but want something on my lips. They are easy to apply and smell good.
ashley s.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Flavored Strawberry Fizz
Imma sucker when it comes to lip gloss specially Victoria secret lip gloss my lips look very shiny which i like and the gloss actually last for a very long time
Hayden T.
Review for: Flavored Strawberry Fizz
This tastes sweet and is a flattering pink shade. It's not the best lip gloss I've ever tried but I've loved it since I was a little girl and cherish mine!
Andrea R.
I love the gloss fragrance but it is a bit uncomfortable at the moment of kissing it is very sticky and I feel I can not do anything with it
Ashley P.
Dublin , OH
Cute but very sticky. Not good for reapplying, starts to look clumpy. This comes in many color and is something I like to buy when on sale
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
I'm not a fan of Victoria's Secret lipgloss they are just too sticky for me and definitely leaves a yucky goey white film on the lips.
Spencer H.
This is my absolute favorite kind of lip gloss ever! It lasts all day and tastes great! It makes my lips look so full and shiny!
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I love the way this smells!It smells like chocolate.Its shimmery and shiny,but not greasy looking Blends in great with my skin
Kony M.
Chile
Estaba mirando y quería saber si este es un buen producto??? Me gustaría probarlo , quizás me podría llegar una muestra para ver que tal!
Xochitl P.
Why is the lipgloss so thick after a few mins of applying it on lips?